11 replies to this topic

#1 CE Martin II

CE Martin II

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:17 PM

Whatever came of the mass goose poisoning?

#2 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:14 AM

Whatever came of the mass goose poisoning?

:logik: ........

'at AIN'T whut happen'd to'em........

got'a...bannana lay'n 'round?......grab it with both hands, twizt in opposite directions and sqeeze, all at'a same time........THAT......whut happen'd to'em....

anythin' else they tell ya......is bulls***....... 

#3 Mr. Gray

Mr. Gray

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 07:53 AM

Absolutely nothing came of it. Town Manager Baity after two or three different versions of the story has made himself look like a complete idiot who apparently will sign off on anything without reading it ( $125000 well spent there).  The other board members acted concerned but in my opinion most of the concern was about getting caught lying about the whole thing.  Trapped,tagged, and relocated was their original cover story.  They have moved on with more money wasting issues that need to get passed all the while their Police and Fire departments can't get their contracts renewed with the exception of their department heads that got huge raises.

And once again my favorite line when referring to crooked and idiot politicians, BUSINESS AS USUAL !!!!!!!

And another note where are you TomD ?  Would love to see some comments from you on this matter and other matters concerning your group of morons running the town of Clarksville.

#4 jiyabird

jiyabird

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:17 PM

Want to know what happened: A Clarksville Detective SAID he was bitten by a goose.
Reason: He walked too close to a mother goose with a nest protecting her goslings.
Solution:They hired a company out of Seymour...in March... to get rid of them. They did not tell the public until September.
Method: They caught them in funnel traps and twisted their skulls from their spines or gassed them with Carbon Monoxide...not a pleasant way to die.

How many: 250+
How often: Contract for next 3 years.
Real reason: To make room for new construction.
They could have relocated them. The geese would not have returned once construction began.
They have watched the population steadily increase over the years without a thought to control.
They could have put food out long ago to sterilize the males.
This was a cruel, inhumane, chicken**** thing to do.
It is my understanding it was done before some city officals were notified.
Had the citizens known it would not have been permitted to be done in the dispicable way it was.
That is why they kept it a secret for so long.
Just about as low as people can get...cruelty to innocent, trusting, defenseless animals, used to the gentleness of humans

Wonder what parents told their kids about where the pretty geese went...that Charksville MURDERED them?

Edited by jiyabird, 27 October 2017 - 12:21 PM.

#5 Mr. Gray

Mr. Gray

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 03:19 AM

They are trying to be like their king of fools the Donald.  Nothing gets in the way of progress whether it be clean air, green space, or defenseless animals.  We must have more burgers,pizza,and traffic.  I'm surprised they haven't condemned the retirement homes there close to Veterans Parkway and kick the folks to the curb in order to get some more land and fill it up with junk nobody really wants.

Next election these morons need to go and take their six figure lying town manager with them.

#6 jiyabird

jiyabird

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:43 AM

No need to bring Trump into this.
The election was one reason the chat died.

Edited by jiyabird, 28 October 2017 - 10:45 AM.

#7 Mr. Gray

Mr. Gray

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:40 AM

No need to bring Trump into this.
The election was one reason the chat died.

Why not ?  He is the ringleader of the mess we are all in.  

DRAIN THE SWAMP !!!!!

#8 jiyabird

jiyabird

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:08 PM

For GOD'S sake...he has been in less than a year!
Give me a break
And you wonder why no one posts anymore...comments like this!
By the way....He certainly did not kill the geese.

#9 Mr. Gray

Mr. Gray

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:45 PM

For GOD'S sake...he has been in less than a year!
Give me a break
And you wonder why no one posts anymore...comments like this!
By the way....He certainly did not kill the geese.

Sorry if you were angered by my comments. Agreed he didn't kill the geese.  Our lying bunch was responsible for that.  And as far as political comments go, nothing wrong with good political debates (and maybe little name calling). I don't think people care enough to get involved anymore or ashamed of who they supported and that's to bad.  

Edited by Mr. Gray, 30 October 2017 - 12:45 PM.

#10 jiyabird

jiyabird

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 09:35 AM

I am sick of political debates and proud to say I supported Trump and will in the next election as did and do all my friends, associates and professional contacts.
I do not believe one word out of the lecherous media's mouths or written by their hand.
Politics have nothing to do with the monstrous way the geese were murdered.
I do not care to discuss it any further and do not intend to get in a pi**ing contest with you. You can take it elsewhere.
I have no respect for liberals what so ever...they have ruined the America I grew up with. They are tring to force me and others into what they think is good for us, into their way of thinking and I REFUSE to do that. They want us to be part of the mindless herd.
Mr. Trump is slowly giving us our America back to us despite every wall that is thrown
up.
I will not argue this any further.
I may as well beat my head agaist a wall as argue with a Liberal..it does no good and actually feels better.

#11 apirateatheart

apirateatheart

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 01:12 PM

You make many good points jiyabird.   Thank you.

#12 Mr. Gray

Mr. Gray

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:21 PM

I am sick of political debates and proud to say I supported Trump and will in the next election as did and do all my friends, associates and professional contacts.
I do not believe one word out of the lecherous media's mouths or written by their hand.
Politics have nothing to do with the monstrous way the geese were murdered.
I do not care to discuss it any further and do not intend to get in a pi**ing contest with you. You can take it elsewhere.
I have no respect for liberals what so ever...they have ruined the America I grew up with. They are tring to force me and others into what they think is good for us, into their way of thinking and I REFUSE to do that. They want us to be part of the mindless herd.
Mr. Trump is slowly giving us our America back to us despite every wall that is thrown
up.
I will not argue this any further.
I may as well beat my head agaist a wall as argue with a Liberal..it does no good and actually feels better.

Guess you needed somebody to unload on with your boy "The Donald" and his band of merry crooks facing what could be some serious trouble and that's OK with me.  If you took the time to read any of my many posts you would see that I pretty much hate all politicians Republican,Democrat, or Independent that have ran our great country into the ground and made our country look bad to the rest of the world.  I vote for the person and not the party, gave up on any single party along time ago.

If you change your mind and want to debate a little I will always be glad to listen to your side and comment.

Thanks and carry on..............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users