Folks in Floyd County, you’re being used as guinea pigs. A local judicial campaign is testing your recall on recent events.
Keith Henderson is now setting his sights on the Floyd Circuit Court judgeship held by the Honorable Terry Cody.
Do you recall the following…
- Prosecuting the David Camm case for the second…and due to his over zealousness, causing a third such prosecution. (i.e. bringing up subjects he shouldn’t have in the second case). Costing the county an ungodly amount of money
- Making the book deal on the Camm case, causing him to be removed from the third case to the tune of thousands of dollars to have a special prosecutor.
- Have to defend himself against the Indiana Disciplinary Commission. Where they were taking action against him, and sticking the county (i.e. taxpayers) with the bill even though the book deal would not have benefited the county in anyway.
- The county having to jump through hoops to simply find the money to keep some services going due to the size of these actions.
- The county being embarrassingly forced to try and negotiate some of the bills due to mishandling of the case before having the court order payment.
There is more, but this alone should make you vote to retain Judge Cody. Just how inept do some these folks running for office think we are? Regardless of lack of shame or contrition to the people of Floyd County, he seeks to judge others.