3 replies to this topic

#1 grayarea

grayarea

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:15 PM

Folks in Floyd County, you’re being used as guinea pigs. A local judicial campaign is testing your recall on recent events.

Keith Henderson is now setting his sights on the Floyd Circuit Court judgeship held by the Honorable Terry Cody.

Do you recall the following…

1. Prosecuting the David Camm case for the second…and due to his over zealousness, causing a third such prosecution. (i.e. bringing up subjects he shouldn’t have in the second case). Costing the county an ungodly amount of money
  2. Making the book deal on the Camm case, causing him to be removed from the third case to the tune of thousands of dollars to have a special prosecutor.
  3. Have to defend himself against the Indiana Disciplinary Commission. Where they were taking action against him, and sticking the county (i.e. taxpayers) with the bill even though the book deal would not have benefited the county in anyway.
  4. The county having to jump through hoops to simply find the money to keep some services going due to the size of these actions.
  5. The county being embarrassingly forced to try and negotiate some of the bills due to mishandling of the case before having the court order payment.

There is more, but this alone should make you vote to retain Judge Cody. Just how inept do some these folks running for office think we are? Regardless of lack of shame or contrition to the people of Floyd County, he seeks to judge others.

#2 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:22 PM

Some of you may also recall the name William Clyde Gibson... it's a name and a face that I can never forget... 

Gibson should have been behind bars as a habitual felon... Henderson could have done that be did not... so Gibson was free to commit the horrors that he did because Henderson did not do his job...

Henderson should make damn sure that he never steps off of a curb in front of me... if he does, we'll have a problem... 

#3 Hickory Huskers

Hickory Huskers

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:29 PM

Yes, I recognized Henderson's name and am not voting for him.

#4 Ray

Ray

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:43 PM

Henderson is a law and order type who simply believes the law doesn't apply to him.  And I do believe that he and Jerry Jacobi are brother-in-laws. Just depends on who you know as to who gets indicted. And we wonder why many have no respect for law-and-order!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users