• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:35 AM

I know better than to be surprised by this... but... 

The latest news is the Journal’s report Monday that Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime friend of Hillary and Bill, steered money to the campaign of the wife of a top FBI official. Political organizations under Mr. McAuliffe’s control gave more than $675,000 to the 2015 Virginia state Senate campaign of Jill McCabe, the wife of FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe. Mr. McCabe, director James Comey’s right-hand man, helped oversee the probe into whether Mrs. Clinton mishandled classified information on her server.

http://www.wsj.com/a...user-1477352522

• jiyabird likes this

#22 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 02:53 PM

And more... lying... cheating... corrupt... low life... our government at work folks... 

‘We Need To Clean This Up’: New E-Mail From Top Hillary Aide Proves Criminal Conspiracy

When Cheryl Mills, a top Hillary Clinton functionary, heard that President Barack Obama told CBS News he’d only learned about her boss’ illegal server from media reports, she was concerned. “We need to clean this up — he has emails from her — they do not say state.gov,” Mills reportedly wrote in newly leaked emails.

It is also apparent that the pseudonym-using Obama almost surely lied when claiming he knew nothing about Clinton’s private communication system until hearing about in news reports. But we knew this already. Though the White House later tried to walk back the president’s comments, it’s plausible that Obama’s presence here is one the reasons the FBI tanked the investigation in the first place.

http://thefederalist...nal-conspiracy/

• jiyabird likes this

#23 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:20 PM

Isn't it amusing how Comey was a hero to the Clinton camp and her supporters just a couple of days ago...

Now he is despised by all... maybe now we'll be rid of this incompetent pos...
  • jiyabird and Tina like this

#24 Pesty Version 2

Pesty Version 2

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 01:08 AM

Comey is still a hero. (his standing against the Bush attempted takeover on torture and surveillance)  Dude was in an impossible situation.   I just hope the go ahead and release all the information so we know what

this is about before election day.  

He did ok.  But it won't be ok if he doesn't put out the info in the next few days.

• jiyabird likes this

#25 jiyabird

jiyabird

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 12:05 PM

Too many people involved now, who might be witnesses against her, to suddlenly die mysteriously.

I would have LOVED to have been in that SUV after she disembarked from the plane when they told her what had just been announced.
I bet the windows cracked with the verbal explosion.
The epitome of blindsiding.
No Wi-Fi on the plane?...Wonder why? Bet someone's head will roll.
If nothing else, why did they not receive a cellphone call or Satellite phonecall with a heads up?
Curiouser and Curiouser.

#26 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 01:07 PM

Breakfast Club Fun Jeffersonville Politics:   Sunday 10-30-2016

John Gregg was at Preservation Station at 9 AM this morning.

Next: Mike Pence at the Old JHS Fieldhouse at 5:30 PM this afternoon.

(Doors open at 4 PM.)

:mc-smiley:

Edited by Savile Row, 30 October 2016 - 01:14 PM.

#27 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 07:16 PM

:logik: ........

I'd almos' bet a yrs $$........they'a wind up gone, an' it'a be a ' murder-suicide' scenario..... :whistle: 

anthony-weiner-and-huma-abedin.jpg

kind'a favors my 'X' (Egyptian lineage)......they could be sisters,hahahha

• Quasar, jiyabird and grammy like this

#28 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:58 PM

Breakfast Club 'MOOK Fun' in Jeffersonville

New York City Dudes/Trump's 'Mean Streets'

Clarksville Libertarian #1: "Soooo....the FBI is investigating 650,000 withheld, ignored, mysteriously evasive.
                                             slippery, hidden, and Dern Bleach Bit Destroyed Clintonista Crime Family E-mails."

Jeffersonville Preservation Station Loyal Forever Democrat Voter #2: "But.... we destroyed
                                                                   and intentionally did not produce those as they relate to the illegal bribery
                                                                     cash flows into the Clintonista Crime  Family Foundation

from foreign governments
                                                                     ..... so those are...like...uh...private, dude."

Jeffersonville Republican Fieldhouse Visitor #1: "The Clintonista Crime Family Campaign Manager Robby Mook
                                                             weakly spins about the e-mails as it gets worse and worse"..........

NYC Street Punk #1: "This guy is a Mook."
                                          "We don't pay Mooks
."

NYC Street Punk #2: "I'm a Mook?"
                                      "What's a Mook
?"

NYC Street Punk #3: "What's a Mook? You can't call me a Mook."

:emoticon-looney-toons-019:

Edited by Savile Row, 30 October 2016 - 10:24 PM.

• Quasar likes this

#29 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:00 AM

Comey is a First Class Jackass.

http://www.bbc.com/n...s-2016-37857729

The teenager said James Comey's decision to publicise part of the FBI's investigation into Mr Weiner had led to her being hounded by news reporters.

She accused the FBI director of taking a "vague approach" in announcing that emails had been discovered on Mr Weiner's laptop that related to Mrs Clinton.

She said the lack of detail in his announcement led reporters to chase her for clues about what might have been found.

In the letter, addressed directly to Mr Comey and published by Buzzfeed, the alleged victim wrote: "I am the 15-year-old (now 16) who was the victim of Anthony Weiner.

"I now add you to the list of people who have victimized me. I told my story originally to protect other young girls that might be a victim of online predators."

She went on to say: "I thought your job as FBI Director was to protect me. I thought if I co-operated with your investigation, my identity as a minor would be kept secret. That is no longer the case. My family and I are barraged by reporters' phone calls and emails.

#30 Col-Arthur

Col-Arthur

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:06 AM

True to form.

Kill the messenger.

#31 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:06 AM

I won't defend the guy... as you can see, I've been demanding his resignation or removal for a long time now. 

However, let's not lose sight of why this is all taking place. Clinton made some illegal decisions in order to avoid transparency via FOIA requests. When this mess was unraveling and criminal charges were very possible, Bill Clinton forced a private meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on her plane. The resulting fire storm forced Lynch to step away from her responsibilities thus forcing Comey into making these decisions. Comey should never have been involved at this level, but it was thrust upon him due to Clinton's actions...

#32 woo

woo

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:42 AM

From what I am reading, the NYPD basically forced Comey to do his job.

If he did not re open the investigation, they would release what they had found.

They would not allow Hillary's criminal behavior to be swept under the rug.

In my mind, they are true American hero's.....

• IntegrityMatters and apirateatheart like this

#33 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:45 PM

links?

#34 Col-Arthur

Col-Arthur

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:05 PM

links?

"...NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton.

“People are going to prison,” he said..." 

http://truepundit.co...o-play-perjury/

• IntegrityMatters likes this

#35 Col-Arthur

Col-Arthur

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:24 AM

m08KhIk.jpg

#36 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:35 PM

Breakfast Club HRC's New White House Chief of Staff
Interesting

Why is the FBI ignoring it?

Published on Oct 31, 2016
Huma Abedin tied to terrorism
- Hillary's number 1 aide Huma Abedin has undeniable ties to terrorists & 9/11 funders.

Edited by Savile Row, 08 November 2016 - 01:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users