• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 10:21 PM

Momma's Pizza now offers Delivery!!! They have amazing pizza, sandwiches & wings!! They also have beer and wine when you dine in too!! Stop in and check them out or call and order delivery!! I go in there at least once a week to eat and even help them out with delivery sometimes so you might get me delivering your pizza!!

You can keep up with their different daily specials on Facebook! https://www.facebook...aspizzaandmore/

Stop in and say hello to Momma Donna! They are a awesome local pizza shop that takes pride in the products they serve!!! They are open Mon-Sat 2pm-9pm with lunch hours coming soon!!

Call 812-697-3224 for carry-out or delivery!

• GrumpyGranny, kelley and Quasar like this

#2 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,126 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 10:36 PM

Sounds good!

Though, if I'm reading this correctly, they WILL NOT deliver beer and wine, and that's a bummer.
  • Quasar likes this

#3 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 05:21 PM

Sounds good!

Though, if I'm reading this correctly, they WILL NOT deliver beer and wine, and that's a bummer.

Yea unfortunately the state alcohol board frowns on that part! They got a good beer selection though! I am partial to the Not Your Fathers Root Beer!

• kelley likes this

#4 wanda

wanda

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:23 PM

love me some Momma's Pizza!

Are they still moving to Jeff's Bakery's old location on Court Ave? I sure hope so.

Edited by wanda, 29 January 2016 - 01:23 PM.

#5 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 05:44 PM

love me some Momma's Pizza!

Are they still moving to Jeff's Bakery's old location on Court Ave? I sure hope so.

Wanda,

Unfortunately the City did not want to allow them to move. Some folks stated that that building was not big enough for a restaurant. They are going to stay where they are at for now. I just recently helped them get some new signs that should be put up soon to make it easier to find them on Charlestown New Albany Pike.

#6 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,126 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 05:59 PM

Wanda,

Unfortunately the City did not want to allow them to move. Some folks stated that that building was not big enough for a restaurant. They are going to stay where they are at for now. I just recently helped them get some new signs that should be put up soon to make it easier to find them on Charlestown New Albany Pike.

Seriously?

This the city won't let someone do something stuff is getting out of hand.
  • GrumpyGranny and Quasar like this

#7 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 09:55 PM

Momma's has added some new wing flavors Sweet Chili & Garlic Parmesan and Chicken Alfredo pasta dinner!!

• GrumpyGranny and kelley like this

#8 wanda

wanda

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:25 PM

Seriously?

This the city won't let someone do something stuff is getting out of hand.

Good thing Papa John's didn't start up during the Mike Moore regime.  

#9 Mary

Mary

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 04:46 PM

Just started going to Momma's and we are SOLD!  Best Pizza and Calzones around and prices can't be beat-unless you want a $5 mass produced pizza that tastes like it was made with cardboard! They post daily specials on FB.  The owners couldn't be any nicer!

• kelley and Bigfoot like this

#10 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 08:39 AM

Glad you enjoyed your visit Mary! They do have amazing pizza and prices and you can't beat how friendly Momma & everyone is!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users