Photo

Indiana's 9th Congressional Race Just Got Interesting

Trey Hollingsworth Erin Houchin Greg Zoeller Brent Waltz Jim Pfaff Bob Hall Congress Conservative GOP Indiana 9

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JeffConservative17

JeffConservative17

Account Closed

• Account Closed
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 06:32 AM

We all knew that Attorney General Greg Zoeller, State Senators Erin Houchin and Brent Waltz, as well as a couple guys from Bloomington were running for Congress to fill the seat that Rep. Todd Young is vacating to run for U.S. Senate.

What I don't think many people realized is that there was a candidate from Jeffersonville running as well. His name is Trey Hollingsworth.

It seems to be a pretty serious campaign . . . he has hired an experienced staff and he already has an ad airing introducing himself to the voters. Facebook shows him active throughout the District too.

It will be interesting race to watch & see how the "established" candidates react to this new entry.

Here is the ad.

#2 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,111 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 07:31 AM

Nice. I turned the ad off at "border wall."
  • Donna likes this

#3 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 04:28 PM

Now granted, I'm not at every Republican Party function there is, but I have never met him?

And I've been involved locally since 2008?
  • kelley and Quasar like this

#4 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,111 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 07:29 PM

I'm curious as to how many times prior to making that ad that the candidate wore a hardhat.
  • Quasar and Russell Brooksbank like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trey Hollingsworth, Erin Houchin, Greg Zoeller, Brent Waltz, Jim Pfaff, Bob Hall, Congress, Conservative, GOP, Indiana 9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users