#21 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 12:38 PM

Noper. The ruling stands.
Re-read. The action itself establishes/supports a terroristic motive.

It was  NOT referenced by 'ol Savile Row
as concerning or specifically asserting
that  it was  ..."to affect political or social change through violence".... 

That is a supposition on your part.

The acts were terrorizing.
 An assertion that the motive being specifically ascribed was an attempt
"to affect political or social change through violence"
was not addressed by SR.
;) :cool: :no:

ISIS, however, did announce that they liked it.
:sweat:
Original cite from post #16 above:
http://www.vocativ.c...merica-burning/

The Vocativ site posts:

"ISIS extremists began celebrating the mass shooting in San Bernardino hours after the massacre, creating the hashtag #America_Burning, Vocativ discovered."

“Three lions made us proud. They are still alive,” one ISIS adherent tweeted in Arabic after the shootings at Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino. “California streets are full with soldiers with heavy weapons. The Unites States is burning #America_Burning #Takbir”.
“God is great and he the one to be praised for that,” another supporter posted in the forum in Arabic. “This is hell with god’s will.” The hashtag was primarily used on Twitter where one ISIS extremist taunted the United States with a tweet that read

“Let America know a new era #California #America_burning.”

:popcorn:

Edited by Savile Row, 03 December 2015 - 01:34 PM.

#22 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 12:46 PM

a bunch of people got shot up by someone with a bunch of guns... seems the same to me.

Ah... of course...

#23 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 12:58 PM

Got it!

Maybe... "It was just a bunch of guys just out for a walk"  that decided to shoot up

the Embassy and kill people ...er...I mean.... shoot up the Christmas Party and kill people....

:poke:

:rofl:

Edited by Savile Row, 03 December 2015 - 01:08 PM.

#24 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 03:57 PM

oh, don't misunderstand me... i think this was TERRORISM... i just also think that every other mass shooting we've had is also TERRORISM.

not all, but most all of our mass shooting killers have been white men. i have no problem calling a white man a terrorist, if he is one. i don't get the big distinction.

Edited by snowman, 03 December 2015 - 04:00 PM.

• Jules likes this

#25 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,128 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 05:38 PM

Noper. The ruling stands.
Re-read. The action itself establishes/supports a terroristic motive.

It was NOT referenced by 'ol Savile Row
as concerning or specifically asserting
that it was ..."to affect political or social change through violence"....

That is a supposition on your part.

The acts were terrorizing.
An assertion that the motive being specifically ascribed was an attempt
"to affect political or social change through violence"
was not addressed by SR.
;) :cool: :no:

ISIS, however, did announce that they liked it.
:sweat:
Original cite from post #16 above:
http://www.vocativ.c...merica-burning/

The Vocativ site posts:
"ISIS extremists began celebrating the mass shooting in San Bernardino hours after the massacre, creating the hashtag #America_Burning, Vocativ discovered."

“Three lions made us proud. They are still alive,” one ISIS adherent tweeted in Arabic after the shootings at Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino. “California streets are full with soldiers with heavy weapons. The Unites States is burning #America_Burning #Takbir”.
“God is great and he the one to be praised for that,” another supporter posted in the forum in Arabic. “This is hell with god’s will.” The hashtag was primarily used on Twitter where one ISIS extremist taunted the United States with a tweet that read
“Let America know a new era #California #America_burning.”
:popcorn:

Whatevs.

Men make poor judges in their own cases or some such.

#26 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,128 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 05:40 PM

oh, don't misunderstand me... i think this was TERRORISM... i just also think that every other mass shooting we've had is also TERRORISM.

not all, but most all of our mass shooting killers have been white men. i have no problem calling a white man a terrorist, if he is one. i don't get the big distinction.

Attitudes like this will go real far in finding and mitigating root causes.

#27 woo

woo

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:31 PM

Quote from another message board.....

These two terrorists were NOT under FBI investigation....... but the leading democrat presidential candidate is...... let that sink in for a moment.

#28 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:30 PM

Attitudes like this will go real far in finding and mitigating root causes.

LOL... explain that one.

#29 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,128 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:04 PM

LOL... explain that one.

Sure, for the sake of clear communication, but not because you told me to.

I was thinking more of your previous dismissive comment when I wrote that, but, basically, whether there are organized, technically rational individuals trying to start a war, or crazy individuals just doing crazy things is kind of important as to how these events are handled and how a stab is taken at preventing them from happening again. Your flippancy seemed unhelpful.

Glad you got a laugh though.
  • CityBoy likes this

#30 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:15 PM

i don't think what i say on the chatter is all that important to figuring out the reasons for terrorism.   there's a small industry invested in saying that terrorism only comes from islam and i say that it doesn't only come from islam.  just last week, the The Planned parenthood massacre was committed by a man, following the religious right's dog whistle.

#31 Oldgoat

Oldgoat

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:39 PM

Well, I just saw where Ovomit's disgusting Attorney General called the shooting a "wonderful opportunity!"  If there was any doubt that the current regime loves to see these horrible events, she just blew it out the window.

“We’re at the point where these issues have come together really like never before in law enforcement thought and in our nation’s history and it gives us a wonderful opportunity and a wonderful moment to really make significant change.”  Loretta Lynch

She should be fired immediately!

#32 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,128 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:42 PM

i don't think what i say on the chatter is all that important to figuring out the reasons for terrorism. there's a small industry invested in saying that terrorism only comes from islam and i say that it doesn't only come from islam. just last week, the The Planned parenthood massacre was committed by a man, following the religious right's dog whistle.

The lack of importance of our discussions here in the grand scheme is why I said "attitudes," plural, in the comment you wanted explained.

Who says terrorism only comes from Islam? I've honestly never seen or heard that statement made and am stunned to hear there's an entire industry of it.

Edited by kelley, 03 December 2015 - 08:43 PM.

#33 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,128 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:44 PM

Well, I just saw where Ovomit's disgusting Attorney General called the shooting a "wonderful opportunity!" If there was any doubt that the current regime loves to see these horrible events, she just blew it out the window.

“We’re at the point where these issues have come together really like never before in law enforcement thought and in our nation’s history and it gives us a wonderful opportunity and a wonderful moment to really make significant change.” Loretta Lynch

She should be fired immediately!

That's one creepy sentence.

#34 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:00 PM

How did it sound for Marco Rubio to say pretty much the same thing in regards to the attack in Paris?

#35 CityBoy

CityBoy

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:57 PM

i don't think what i say on the chatter is all that important

I agree.

#36 Pesty Version 2

Pesty Version 2

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:59 PM

That's one creepy sentence.

Once again...from the chop and slice crowd,  total perversion and editing. Here's the whole speech. If anyone cares:  http://www.justice.g...carceration-and

• snowman, Donna and Persona Non Grata like this

#37 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 11:26 PM

Bomb Designs found in the on-line publication of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula

San Bernardino Attackers Left Remote Controlled Bomb at Party
by Pete Williams, Richard Esposito and Andrew Blankstein
Dec 3 2015
The attackers who killed 14
at a California office party Wednesday
left behind a remote-controlled explosive device
as they raced away in a black SUV with the bomb controller in their hands, NBC News has learned.

Multiple federal and regional sources
familiar with the investigation of the attack at San Bernardino's Inland Regional Center
told NBC News that the controller was similar to the model car controller used in the Boston Marathon bombing of 2013.

Authorities said there were three pipe bombs tied together in a bag at the scene, and the design indicated that suspects Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik appeared to believe their initial attack would draw a heavy law enforcement and emergency personnel response and left behind a device that would cause still greater casualties.

The attackers
had also prepared
metal pipe bombs of the type
used by the Tsarnaev brothers after the Boston Marathon bombing.
San Bernardino Police Department Chief Jarrod Burguan said Thursday at a press conference that 12 pipe bombs were found at a residence in nearby Redlands.

Though there is no known link between the Boston and San Bernardino incidents,

the California attackers and the Tsarnaev brothers seemed to be using designs

found in multiple issues of Inspire magazine, the on-line publication of al Qaeda

in the Arabian Peninsula.
http://www.nbcnews.c...b-party-n473621

Edited by Savile Row, 03 December 2015 - 11:56 PM.

#38 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 11:54 PM

San Bernardino Shooter Passed DHS Counterterrorism Vetting

CBS reports

that one of the shooting suspects passed

the Department of Homeland Security’s “counterterrorism screening as part of her vetting” for a visa.

Federal officials maintain that they have a rigorous and effective screening process in place for people from countries such as Syria that have significant jihadist movements, making the immigration records of the San Bernardino shooters a potentially significant piece of the debate over refugee policy.
“Congress is days away from consideration of an omnibus year-end funding bill that would set the U.S. on an autopilot path to approve green cards, asylum, and refugee status to approximately 170,000 migrants from Muslim countries during the next year,” Cruz and Sessions wrote. “The security task involved is immense, and Congress must have the requested information if lawmakers are to act as responsible stewards of American immigration policy.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalr...z-jeff-sessions

Edited by Savile Row, 03 December 2015 - 11:55 PM.

#39 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:09 AM

The Los Angeles Times....
...uh, oh...yet another powerful Liberal Icon breaks the "Code of Silence"...

Rampage killers led secret life, hiding plans and weapons
By Dexter Thomas , Matt Hamilton and Laura J. Nelson
December 3, 2015
Early Wednesday morning, Syed Rizwan Farook asked his mother for the sort of favor grandmothers love to grant: A few hours of babysitting. Farook told her that he and his wife, Tashfeen, had a doctor’s appointment and didn’t want to bring their 6-month-old daughter.
That Farook’s own mother had apparently sensed nothing wrong underscored a feeling among investigators and acquaintances Thursday that the couple responsible for the massacre at a holiday banquet scrupulously hid their views, plans and a virtual armory of weapons and explosives.

The cache of pipe bombs and ammunition
that authorities found after the couple were killed by police
suggested a single-minded and long-standing focus on violence.
San Bernardino police Chief Jarrod Burguan said officers found

1,400 assault rifle rounds and another 200 handgun rounds in the couple’s rental car. Inside the pair's apartment, authorities recovered an additional 2,000 handgun rounds, 2,500 assault rifle rounds, a dozen pipe bombs and hundreds of tools for bomb-making.

http://www.latimes.c...1203-story.html

Edited by Savile Row, 04 December 2015 - 12:13 AM.

#40 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:58 AM

Once again...from the chop and slice crowd,  total perversion and editing. Here's the whole speech. If anyone cares:  http://www.justice.g...carceration-and

you mean that quote was taken out of context??? no, you can't mean that pesty.  surely that's not true...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users