8 replies to this topic

#1 Col-Arthur

Col-Arthur

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:39 AM

Hi again, folks. I'm back again with a request for some information about shooting ranges in the north Clark County area.

I'm aware of and have visited the public shooting range at the Clark State Forest in the Henryville area. I prefer a private range with proper supervision and rules.

I've checked the Silver Creek Conservation Club and it seems they are not accepting new members.

Any other choices??

#2 GOB

GOB

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 02:50 PM

Hi again, folks. I'm back again with a request for some information about shooting ranges in the north Clark County area.

I'm aware of and have visited the public shooting range at the Clark State Forest in the Henryville area. I prefer a private range with proper supervision and rules.

I've checked the Silver Creek Conservation Club and it seems they are not accepting new members.

Any other choices??

Clark county cc club. utica in.

• Col-Arthur likes this

#3 Oldgoat

Oldgoat

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:08 PM

Check this out. http://www.southerni...pistolclub.com/

Their clubhouse is near Georgetown but the range is between Sellersburg and Borden.  It's an excellent range with some long distance targets available as well as the usual shorter stuff.  Beautiful area well away from houses.  The Conservation Club in Utica has a good range but it abuts a subdivision and has quite a few restrictions on it.

• Col-Arthur likes this

#4 Ray

Ray

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:07 PM

I would suggest the west end in Louisville.  And people actually shoot back which would give you gun lovers some needed competition!

• jiyabird likes this

#5 Oldgoat

Oldgoat

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:19 PM

I would suggest the west end in Louisville.  And people actually shoot back which would give you gun lovers some needed competition!

Nah!, They're no competition for us sheepdogs.  They learn their shooting skills from TV and gangster movies.  They're only a threat to you sheep.

• Col-Arthur likes this

#6 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,464 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:30 PM

Well, this thread moved right over to disgusting!

• GrumpyGranny, kelley, RiverFox and 1 other like this

#7 RiverFox

RiverFox

Resident Historian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,645 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:42 PM

Well ... that was incredibly stupid.   :whistle:

• GrumpyGranny, kelley, Quasar and 3 others like this

#8 woo

woo

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:33 PM

Best thing to do is to head over to INGO and read.

Lots of helpful folks who will help you with learning Indiana 's laws, and finding places to shoot.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/

• Quasar and Col-Arthur like this

#9 littletommy

littletommy

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:59 AM

Well ... that was incredibly stupid. :whistle:

Meh, give ray a break, in another thread about guns, he hinted that he had shot one of his nuts off, I can see where that would make a guy say silly things about something.
  • kelley and woo like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users