Photo

Have the Clarksville campaign finance reports up to date been filed? Anything interesting.....?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Clarksville Voter

Clarksville Voter

Resident

• Account Closed
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 04:41 PM

I heard/I read on facebook all the democrat candidates have a satanic ritual before each of their meetings!

There, see how silly that sounds?

It doesn't sound silly to my chickens.

#42 Clarksville Voter

Clarksville Voter

Resident

• Account Closed
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 04:54 PM

I heard/I read on facebook all the democrat candidates have a satanic ritual before each of their meetings!

There, see how silly that sounds?

It's very telling of ANY group and their supporters. Yes, Obama has been able to cash in on the ignorance of voters nationwide, and I guess I can see the merit in sticking with a tried and true system, but, no matter what party you're affiliated with, don't just assume that everybody within earshot is a drooling moron.

Bush got me with "Mission Accomplished". So anyone can be fooled. I had more to say, but theres too much slobber on my keyboard.

#43 littletommy

littletommy

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:12 PM

Bush got me with "Mission Accomplished". So anyone can be fooled. I had more to say, but theres too much slobber on my keyboard.

Hey, it happens to the best of us.
  • kelley likes this

#44 Russell Brooksbank

Russell Brooksbank

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:22 PM

Hey, it happens to the best of us.

We've all been lied to. The problem is when we continue to vote for those who have lied to us. For instance, Todd Young is a traitorous liar. He has outright lied about things like the NDAA and the Fairtax, yet he continues to get elected. We the People bear the blame for that.
  • kelley likes this

#45 littletommy

littletommy

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 08:42 PM

We've all been lied to. The problem is when we continue to vote for those who have lied to us. For instance, Todd Young is a traitorous liar. He has outright lied about things like the NDAA and the Fairtax, yet he continues to get elected. We the People bear the blame for that.

You'll get no argument from me Russell, we have indeed been sold down the river way too many times, I do my best in the voting booth, as I'm sure you, and many others here do, I just don't think there's enough people like us to really change anything, or at least, not yet. Hopefully it's not too late when enough people finally get it.
I will say, the last few elections in Clarksville have been encouraging, let's hope the trend continues.
  • GrumpyGranny, TomD, Russell Brooksbank and 1 other like this

#46 Sleepy

Sleepy

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:52 PM

Russell

I agree with you on Todd Young.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users