13 replies to this topic

#1 Old Pawpaw

Old Pawpaw

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:50 PM

His political flier, proves Bob Hall is a Pathological Liar!                                                                               Lie #1: Redevelopment of downtown and Pleasant Ridge areas was voted down by James, Rawlings, and Aaron.                                                                                                                                             Truth: The Mayor's plan was never voted on, none of the five council members were willing to move it to a vote.                                                                                                                                        Lie #2: The national chain restaurants are not here, because of James, Rawlings, and Aaron.     Truth: The Charlestown City Council has never been approached by any of these restaurants with plans to locate and build in Charlestown, A phone call to their respective legal departments confirmed this. They are currently reviewing  legal action against the republican party for using their names and likenesses in a political mailer.                                                                                                               Lie #3: The new buildings on Hwy.3 and 62 are not here, because of James, Rawlings, and Aaron.     Truth: The mayor presented an ordinance to create a redevelopment authority, when we already have a redevelopment commission. The Mayor said it was for the purpose of redevelopment of 3 and 62. It was just another layer of bureaucracy that was not necessary. No plans have been brought to the Charlestown City Council for new buildings at this intersection.                                                                    Lie #4: The gated senior community is not here, because of James, Rawlings, and Aaron.                       Truth: The Mayor has indicated as recently as Aug. 12, 2015 that Cheery Grove, the gated senior community was proceeding. ( was he lying then or now ?)                                                                    Lie #5: James, Rawlings, and Aaron voted No on the family activities complex.                                Truth: The Mayor presented a resolution to the Council to obtain a loan for 1.1 million dollars to develope the family activities complex, Dan James and Ruth Ann Rawlings voted not to put the city in debt for that amount when water quality needs to be addressed .                                                                Lie #6: James, Rawlings, and Aaron voted no on the purchase of Police cars.                                   Truth: The Mayor resisted efforts by Ruth Ann Rawlings, and Dan James to establish a fiscally sound, long-term method of purchasing new police cars for now and the future. Therefore they voted against this un-budgeted  purchase.                                                                                                                                The good people of Charlestown are fortunate that Pinocchio Bob does not have a nose that grows every time he lies, if he did there would be a lot of blindness in Charlestown !                       

• Lady Phoenix, Cheryl L Ross, Donna and 1 other like this

#2 Cheryl L Ross

Cheryl L Ross

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 05:48 PM

Old PAWPAW what really gets me is,going down 403 outside of the city limits,I see Ted Little signs,lol,isn't that County or did Hall annex it illegally like he did before on other parts of the city and people hired an attorney to dennex it.Man does this Mayor believe he has that much power.beg to differ he doesn't Mr Hall sooner or later is going to get caught with his hands in the ''cookie Jar''

#3 Fact Checker

Fact Checker

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 08:58 PM

You can call Hall Pinnocchio or any of the other names you call him.. It lessens your argument against him.  I will call him Mayor,

#4 Old Pawpaw

Old Pawpaw

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 09:02 PM

Cheryl,many of the places you are referring to are in the city limits. Ted Little was appointed to Scott Mckechnie's spot on the Council after his death. Mr. Little's first act as a councilman was to vote with Bob Hall against Collective Bargaining, he then went on a tirade that was so drawn out and boring that the audience actually clapped when he finally quit speaking. At the October Council meeting Bob Hall had obviously told Mr. Little to keep his mouth shut and like a good follower he did just that. Scott Mckechnie was a Republican who voted his conscience and sided against Bob Hall more and more during the later part of his term in office. Ted Little would never dare speak his opinion, unless Bob Hall tells him what that opinion is. Donna Ennis is much more qualified to be a councilperson than Ted Little and she most certainly would not be a political puppet, no matter who the Mayor is.

• Cheryl L Ross likes this

#5 Old Pawpaw

Old Pawpaw

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 09:13 PM

Fact Checker, I will not call Bob Hall the names that actually fit him because there are rules on this forum against it. If describing Bob Hall as a Liar or a would be Dictator or King Bob bothers your sensitivity's, I feel sorry for you. But I will never apologize for telling the truth about Bob Hall.

#6 Sleepy

Sleepy

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 08:30 AM

Fact Checker

Was the mayors plan voted down as he says?

I will call him anything you please if you answer this question.

#7 Old Pawpaw

Old Pawpaw

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 10:08 AM

Fact Checker, I can help you answer sleepy's question. I was at the meeting and no councilperson was willing to bring Bob Hall's plan to a motion. Even Cathy Cash ( Bob Hall's only councilman who was still under his control at the time ) would not even bring Bob's plan to a motion! There was NEVER a VOTE. If you have any doubt, about what I have told you,please request the minutes of the Charlestown City Council from 2014-2015. No matter how you or anyone else have viewed Bob Hall in the past " HIS POLITICAL FLIER PROVES THAT BOB HALL IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR" !

• Cheryl L Ross and Sleepy like this

#8 Old Pawpaw

Old Pawpaw

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:52 PM

Fact Checker, I can answer Sleepy's question for you. I was at the meeting and Bob Hall's Plan was never even brought to a motion. Even Cathy Cash ( Bob Hall's only Councilperson he controlled at the time ) would not bring Bob's Plan to a motion. Review 2014-2015 City Council Minutes if you doubt what  I say. Fact Checker no matter your personal feelings about Bob Hall, his political flier, proves without a doubt;that Bob Hall is a Liar.

#9 Cheryl L Ross

Cheryl L Ross

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 08:27 PM

I read the flier,made me a little ill.Donna will work for the people not against them.She is a remarkable and honest woman!!!!! Also I would like to thank Jeff Aaron for stopping by last night for putting signs in our yard and a neighbors also.You have my vote Jeff,your doing an honest and remarkable job as our Councilman!!!!

• Lady Phoenix likes this

#10 Sleepy

Sleepy

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 10:38 AM

So the Mayor is not telling the truth ?

#11 Old Pawpaw

Old Pawpaw

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 03:09 PM

Sleepy, Pinocchio Bob would not know the truth if it bit him. His supporters may now know the truth about Lying Bob, but they can't admit it, no matter what evidence is provided to them.  I had a teacher tell me once that he could tell a lot about a person's intelligence in how he or she deciphered evidence that was presented to them.  To borrow a quote from "A Few Good Men". Albeit slightly changed for effect, "Bob Hall's supporters can't handle the truth" !

#12 Boss Lady

Boss Lady

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:30 PM

Funny that Bob hall has signs in vacant properties and in May was putting signs in people's yard that didn't want them...and since when can you turn in voting ballots at city hall? That seems a little odd....

#13 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,457 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 02:00 PM

I find it odd that a detailed listing of untruths is lessened without refuting any of the details posted. 

#14 Cheryl L Ross

Cheryl L Ross

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 02:13 PM

Boss Lady,you've got to be kidding,like you since when do ballots go to City Hall,that is illegal!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users