63 replies to this topic

#61 Ruth Ann Rawlings

Ruth Ann Rawlings

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:13 PM

Well it appears that the Leader newspaper will not allow the FOP to address the issues raised by Mayor Bob Hall or the Chief of Police. When we tried to place t...his add we were told no. Please read this for the truth!! I write this as a State FOP Representative

did you read this part?

#62 Riverlover

Riverlover

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:18 PM

Is he from around here is what I meant. Charlestown, Clarksville, ?

#63 Riverlover

Riverlover

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 03:52 PM

Found what I was looking for. He's from Scottsburg.

#64 moose

moose

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:07 AM

Found what I was looking for. He's from Scottsburg.

Does it matter where he is from?  He is an elected State FOP official representing his fellow officers that are FOP members, which include officers from Charlestown.  ALL but 4 Charlestown officers signed the petition (the Chief and Assistant Chief were not eligible to sign, one was out of town at the time, and the other is jockeying for the Chief's position which he is slated to get when Bob Hall is re-elected) to request collective bargaining for better working conditions in Charlestown.  Bob Hall tried to give them $30,000 in hush money to shut them up, which they refused.  Bob Hall vetoed the Collective Bargaining ordinance because he wants ALL of the power to dictate what goes on in Charlestown.  Elect his Council and he will have it.  There will be NO CHECKS AND BALANCES in Charlestown!

• CityBoy and Old Pawpaw like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users