6 replies to this topic

#1 smellslike

smellslike

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:45 PM

Who, Chad, will you lie/blame for tonight's game? The team shows up and we are not on their schedule. I bet it wasn't "your" fault, it never is. Either Laughner believes Chads lies or he does a lot of covering for him...

#2 ctownmom

ctownmom

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:31 AM

What is this even about?

#3 smellslike

smellslike

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:09 PM

The girls soccer team showed up to Southern in Louisville last night. The girl got off the bus in full uniform only to find out that we were not on Southerns schedule. Can you imagine how embarrassing that was for us, the parents, and the team? Chad has a history of blaming the girls coach or somebody else for his f--- ups. I am tired of him not being held accountable. He lies and violates title nine like he doesn't even know what it is. Apparently Laughner doesn't mind covering for his incompetence!

#4 NotBanned

NotBanned

IsNowBanned

• Account Closed
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:09 AM

The girls soccer team showed up to Southern in Louisville last night. The girl got off the bus in full uniform only to find out that we were not on Southerns schedule. Can you imagine how embarrassing that was for us, the parents, and the team? Chad has a history of blaming the girls coach or somebody else for his f--- ups. I am tired of him not being held accountable. He lies and violates title nine like he doesn't even know what it is. Apparently Laughner doesn't mind covering for his incompetence!

"Gilbert coached the Jeff girls for 11 seasons and posted an outstanding 220-43 record with six sectional titles, seven Hoosier Hills Conference crowns and the 2011 4-A state title"  - TheHHCSports.com

Yes, Gilbert has no idea what Title IX is.   :rolleyes:

• ctownmom likes this

#5 smellslike

smellslike

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:52 PM

Ya got me there, not banned. I guess having a great girls basketball record and being a PE teacher makes him immune to telling the truth.

#6 NotBanned

NotBanned

IsNowBanned

• Account Closed
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:46 AM

I'm not saying he is telling the truth or not.  I'm just saying he knows what Title IX is.

In regards to the truth, I find it best to contact someone directly to ask for their explanation and then take it upon yourself to research that answer to validate or invalidate it.

#7 NotBanned

NotBanned

IsNowBanned

• Account Closed
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:48 AM

I will say that Southern does show as being on the girls soccer schedule for Charlestown, but not on Southern's schedule.  Only the boys team was listed.  So there was miscommunication.  All that is needed is to find where the mistake was made.  To me it doesn't seem like a big deal, it's just being made a big deal because you felt embarrassed. 

• ctownmom likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users