1482 replies to this topic

#21 Persona Non Grata

Persona Non Grata

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:02 PM

Wouldn't it be great if every time Donald Chump told a lie, this happened?

xTk9ZMvytLICEWw9bi.gif

• Quasar likes this

#22 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:16 PM

Subject: The Wisdom of Little Thelma
Little Thelma wrote a letter to The Donald on how to deal with Radical Islamist Terrorists:

Little Thelma comes home from first grade and tells her father that they learned about the history of Valentine's Day.
"Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," she asks, "Will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?

Thelma's father thinks a bit then says "No, I don't think God would get mad. Who do you want to give a valentine to?

"The whole ISIS group," she says.

"Why them," her father asks in shock?

"Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could have enough love to give them a valentine, they might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and then they sent valentines to them, they'd love everyone a lot. And then they'd start going all over the place telling everyone how much they loved them and how they didn't hate anyone anymore.

Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with new found pride. "Thelma, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard."

"I know," Thelma says, "and once that gets them out in the open,

the Marines could blow the **** out of them."

Edited by Savile Row, 01 December 2015 - 05:18 PM.

#23 Persona Non Grata

Persona Non Grata

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:56 PM

Don't you love the way the "liberal media" coddle him? He "apparently" mocks. Apparenty?

Edited by Persona Non Grata, 01 December 2015 - 06:07 PM.

• Donna likes this

#24 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:16 PM

the donald says he never met kovaleski... (so how could he have known)     except for those 12 times in the 80s.

• Donna likes this

#25 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:06 PM

Wouldn't it be great if every time Donald Chump told a lie, this happened?

xTk9ZMvytLICEWw9bi.gif

That would be especially awesome if it worked on all politicians!

#26 Persona Non Grata

Persona Non Grata

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:33 PM

That would be especially awesome if it worked on all politicians!

True that!

#27 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:45 AM

CNN/ORC Poll: Trump alone at the top again
By Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Polling Director
Fri December 4, 2015
cnn.com
(CNN)—Donald Trump is once again alone at the top of the Republican field, according to the latest CNN/ORC Poll, with 36% of registered Republicans and Republican-leaning independents behind him, while his nearest competitor trails by 20 points.

Three candidates cluster behind Trump in the mid-teens, including Texas Sen. Ted Cruz at 16%, former neurosurgeon Ben Carson at 14% and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio at 12%. All other candidates have the support of less than 5% of GOP voters in the race for the Republican Party's nomination for president.
the new poll finds the businessman with both his broadest support and his widest lead in any national live-interviewer telephone poll since he announced his candidacy in June.
The poll

was conducted BEFORE the shootings

in San Bernardino, California, on Wednesday,

carried out by a man reported to have been radicalized and his wife.

http://www.cnn.com/2...onal/index.html

Edited by Savile Row, 04 December 2015 - 06:48 AM.

#28 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 10:20 AM

Looks like you folks better practice referring to Trump as... Mr. President...  :thumbsup:

Trump County, USA
America’s most reliable bellwether county has fallen for the wild man from New York.

in nearly every presidential election since 1888, voters here in this blue-collar county have selected the winning candidate, missing only twice: Once, in 1908, when they opted for Williams Jennings Bryan instead of William Howard Taft, and again in 1952, when they chose Adlai Stevenson rather than Dwight D. Eisenhower.

So, when it comes to 2016, you might expect these “between-the 40-yard-lines” voters to be soberly weighing the merits of Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton and Marco Rubio, with maybe an occasional flirtation with Bernie Sanders or Mike Huckabee. And yet, when I spent two days traveling around its gathering places and watering holes, I discovered that, while the county’s Democrats have, for their part, coalesced around Clinton, its Republicans mostly wanted to talk about just one candidate: Donald Trump.

In America’s most prophetic county seat, Trump enjoys a diverse coalition of support, from the 17-year-old punk high school student on the eve of his first election to the 81-year-old Kennedy voter to the kind of folks who will reshuffle their Thursday night plans to attend a county GOP “Politics and Pies” event. Coastal pundits might lament Trump’s appeal to the “low information voter”—but I can tell you one thing: Terre Haute citizens are anything but poorly informed.

And if Trump can make it here—in this hollowed-out county of swing voters, union halls, three universities and a knot of CSX railroad lines, where voters seem to have a knack for predicting unpredictable elections—he can make it anywhere.

#29 Persona Non Grata

Persona Non Grata

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:04 AM

Looks like you folks better practice referring to Trump as... Mr. President...  :thumbsup

Us folks? He would be your president too. Does that really make you feel "thumbsup"?

#30 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:10 AM

Us folks? He would be your president too. Does that really make you feel "thumbsup"?

Not mine... I bought an island in the south pacific... 

• Beading Lady, Donna and Persona Non Grata like this

#31 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,132 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:05 PM

Looks like you folks better practice referring to Trump as... Mr. President... :thumbsup:

Trump County, USA
America’s most reliable bellwether county has fallen for the wild man from New York.

in nearly every presidential election since 1888, voters here in this blue-collar county have selected the winning candidate, missing only twice: Once, in 1908, when they opted for Williams Jennings Bryan instead of William Howard Taft, and again in 1952, when they chose Adlai Stevenson rather than Dwight D. Eisenhower.

So, when it comes to 2016, you might expect these “between-the 40-yard-lines” voters to be soberly weighing the merits of Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton and Marco Rubio, with maybe an occasional flirtation with Bernie Sanders or Mike Huckabee. And yet, when I spent two days traveling around its gathering places and watering holes, I discovered that, while the county’s Democrats have, for their part, coalesced around Clinton, its Republicans mostly wanted to talk about just one candidate: Donald Trump.

In America’s most prophetic county seat, Trump enjoys a diverse coalition of support, from the 17-year-old punk high school student on the eve of his first election to the 81-year-old Kennedy voter to the kind of folks who will reshuffle their Thursday night plans to attend a county GOP “Politics and Pies” event. Coastal pundits might lament Trump’s appeal to the “low information voter”—but I can tell you one thing: Terre Haute citizens are anything but poorly informed.

And if Trump can make it here—in this hollowed-out county of swing voters, union halls, three universities and a knot of CSX railroad lines, where voters seem to have a knack for predicting unpredictable elections—he can make it anywhere.

http://www.politico....mp-fever-213411

I ain't practicing any such thing. I'll defect first.
  • Donna likes this

#32 jiyabird

jiyabird

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 06:53 PM

Worse things could happen.... Obama could rewrite the law, settle himself in and sit on his throne for another 4 years if he takes a hankerin to.

#33 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 07:31 PM

Kelley, you & I (and our families) should immigrate to Q's island.  When I get vetted, I hope they check for heartworms & parasites. 

#34 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,132 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 08:17 PM

The grandkids would have a blast on an island. I'm in.

Wait. Vetted? Never mind. I'd never get in nor would many of those I love. Shucks.

Edited by kelley, 06 December 2015 - 08:18 PM.

• Donna likes this

#35 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,132 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 08:20 PM

Worse things could happen.... Obama could rewrite the law, settle himself in and sit on his throne for another 4 years if he takes a hankerin to.

I'll take the devil I know over the devil I don't. Basic strategy. Unknown is a higher risk. What we do know makes Trump a fascist. Pass.
  • Quasar and Donna like this

#36 woo

woo

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 08:21 PM

Listening to our Muslim in chief babble on, Trump is looking better every day.

• jiyabird likes this

#37 HadAboutEnough

HadAboutEnough

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:08 AM

If you like looking at train wrecks.

• kelley, Quasar, RiverFox and 3 others like this

#38 Persona Non Grata

Persona Non Grata

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:01 PM

Perhaps that is why Obama took the Personnel carrier away from us...one less weapon of defense against HIM!

big-lebowski-drink-swirl.gif

• Pesty Version 2 likes this

#39 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,132 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:36 PM

Dude!

#40 HadAboutEnough

HadAboutEnough