Photo

Anyone else want to join my in the PPP? Starting Wednesday Morning!!!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Kruger87

Kruger87

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 02:22 PM

I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in join me in a Perkins Packing Party? In order for this to happen we need to get out in the 1st district and vote this clown out and send home home packing!! I can't speak for everyone in my district but I am sick of his actions and lack of actions! John Perkins has his own political agenda and as we have seen before in the past, it doe's not include anyone he represents!! He got into this race by pulling off a technicality in the courts. He knew his actions were wrong and would not even speak when he had the chance with the county election board. Instead he sat there with that grin on his face. I have learned one thing about John and that Grin, if he is grinning it is going to cost you a lot!!

• Donna likes this

#2 littletommy

littletommy

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:07 PM

I don't live in that district, or Jeff for that matter, but I'm hoping you all hand that guy a very clear and decisive defeat.

I'll be at the polls when they open to try and rid Clarksville of its bad apples.
  • GrumpyGranny, Not Super But Honest Mike and Donna like this

#3 IntegrityMatters

IntegrityMatters

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:07 PM

You are correct ...."he knew his actions were wrong...."   but he obviously doesn't care.   Neither does his ex-wife who knew the right thing to do was resign from her school board seat after pleading guilty to a felony.   But she wouldn't -- said she didn't have to according to the law!   Well now the law has been changed --- all because of her --- so do you think she will get the message??   I doubt it.    Neither will John .   Hoping the voters of the 1st District vote him out resoundingly.

• Kruger87 and Donna like this

#4 Kruger87

Kruger87

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:17 AM

Wow only 94 votes!!!! That stings!!! John do you need some Aloe? You just got burned!!!!!! Get the hint John, we do not want you in charge of anything in this city, county. Go enjoy baking your Pies and retirement!!

• Donna likes this

#5 Not Super But Honest Mike

Not Super But Honest Mike

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,711 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:31 AM

Kruger, if you help john move from one house to another......don't forget to wear your rubber gloves.....

#6 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,119 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:47 AM

Kruger, if you help john move from one house to another......don't forget to wear your rubber gloves.....

Move what? His toothbrush?
  • GrumpyGranny, Oldgoat, Donna and 1 other like this

#7 Big Bopper

Big Bopper

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:53 AM

I feel that it is sad and a tremendous injustice that Mr. Perkins was not elected.  He has always been such a helpful, honest, and forthright

representative of the people.  It is sad to believe that this is his swan song.

O heck, I can't keep a straight face. Father Forgive Me For I have Sinned!  :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

• Kruger87, Stinkeymonkey and Donna like this

#8 Not Super But Honest Mike

Not Super But Honest Mike

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,711 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:09 AM

I just can't believe there are 93 people living in the first district that hate Jeffersonville soooooo much that they would vote for john. 

#9 Kruger87

Kruger87

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:18 AM

He must have gotten the homeless people to fill out ballots. I know it is not possible but I thought it was not possible for him to be able to run.

#10 Kruger87

Kruger87

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:20 AM

I feel that it is sad and a tremendous injustice that Mr. Perkins was not elected.  He has always been such a helpful, honest, and forthright

representative of the people.  It is sad to believe that this is his swan song.

O heck, I can't keep a straight face. Father Forgive Me For I have Sinned!  :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

That was funny BB!!! I needed that today!

#11 Kruger87

Kruger87

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:30 AM

Move what? His toothbrush?

Don't forget his election signs!!! I am sure some contracted grass cutter can take them down for him!!

#12 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,462 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:17 PM

Good one, Kelley!  LMAO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users