• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:15 PM

The thieves have finally been captured... justice for Pappy loving Americans everywhere! 

I want to go on record now as opposing the death sentence in this case, however... I fully support Life Without Parole!  :thumbsup:

This stuff is hard enough to find without folks ripping off the barrels from the distillery... 

FRANKFORT, Ky. —Nine people have been indicted on charges of spiriting away what Kentucky authorities say was more bourbon whiskey than one person could drink in a lifetime.

#2 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:56 PM

So you're hooking us all up with a shot's worth to celebrate, right?
  • Quasar, Serve and Bikerdude like this

#3 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:37 PM

The sad part is they said all the bourbon that has been stolen will be destroyed. I think the cops should go to jail for doing that!

• Quasar likes this

#4 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:13 PM

The sad part is they said all the bourbon that has been stolen will be destroyed.

Hmmnn... I might have to reconsider my statement about the death penalty...  :sleep:

I get it... product liability, brand protection and all that... but they should sell it off "as is" with all required legal disclaimers and signed releases... donate the funds to charity... 

Julian Van Winkle should be able to taste it and give it a thumbs up or down on flavor profile... they should be able to run a chemical analysis to make sure it's safe... I don't see why it has to be destroyed... 

#5 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:19 PM

The thieves have finally been captured... justice for Pappy loving Americans everywhere! 

I want to go on record now as opposing the death sentence in this case, however... I fully support Life Without Parole!  :thumbsup:

This stuff is hard enough to find without folks ripping off the barrels from the distillery... 

FRANKFORT, Ky. —Nine people have been indicted on charges of spiriting away what Kentucky authorities say was more bourbon whiskey than one person could drink in a lifetime.

:logik: .....ob'vously......they ain' never met my Ex......the 2nd 1..... :rolleyes: 

:tongue:  

• Quasar and Bigfoot like this

#6 Pesty Version 2

Pesty Version 2

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:08 PM

It is not American to destroy that bourbon. 

• Quasar and Debbie like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users