187 replies to this topic

#81 Jules

Jules

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:45 PM

Jules, I take it that you may be a far left liberal. 

I have a question that you could answer for me.  Would you rather have a conservative or a liberal spending your money?

That's easy...A "liberal" is much more likely to spend my money in area's that I want to see it spent on.

• Donna likes this

#82 hillbilly highway

hillbilly highway

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 08:59 PM

[quote name="KFetz47130" post="155948" timestamp="1430500297"]

First off...thanks for all of the interest in the 5th district race. Lisa is a great person and had it not been for the redrawing of the maps, our council districts wouldn't have been combined and we would have never been facing each other in the November general election.

After serving 8 years in any elected office it would be foolish to think anyone could come away without having developed some enemies or at the very least people who for whatever reason, formulated negative opinions about them. I like to think the City of Jeffersonville is in a "Win - Win" position with the District 5 race for November.

Obviously hillbilly highway falls under the category of someone who has formulated negative opinions about me as a City Councilperson, and that is perfectly alright with me as long as his comments and posts are true...I assure they are not.

During my last year on the City Council, I did have a few things going on with my family that precluded me from missing more meetings than in my previous 7 years on the City Council. A quick review of the meeting minutes on the City website under public documents here :
http://services.city...wse.aspx?dbid=0 clearly shows I was in attendance for 23 of the 38 meetings held during 2011. That is a far stretch from the 85% missed meetings hillbilly highway posted earlier in this thread.

While I feel I stayed up to date, and involved with what was going on in both my district and the City at the time, my family needs came first and I would not change a thing about where my time was spent in that year.

I have always done my best to represent the people of my district and the City of Jeffersonville. If given the opportunity to serve again, I will bring the same sense of integrity, honesty, and hard work to serving the 5th district.

Regards,

Keith Fetz [/quote
Mr Fetz I stand corrected on my 85% but the way I see if there was 38 meetings that year that would be about 3 meetings per month which would equal 5 months off from performing your elected duties. So in Mrs Gill's case I believe she has had perfect attendance. Even while in a wheelchair wow that is true dedication to her elected office. Mr Fetz I'm not here to bash you I'm just stating that you failed the People that voted you in office and I dont think you deserve another chance you had your chance and you let us down. Mrs Gill works very hard for dist 5 and will continue to do so.

Edited by hillbilly highway, 01 May 2015 - 09:00 PM.

#83 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:14 PM

Yes, Subsequence Chances Analysis Evaluation is in order!

"I don't think you deserve another chance you had your chance and you let us down."

Which of the incumbent city council members

voted to abolish the Jeffersonville City Court, which has been in existence for 55 years,

and which ones  voted to spend yet more and more and more money on the unwise soccer field location?

Improper?

Read IC 36-10-5-2, as amemded.

Fiscal responsibility and a need for the prioritization of the spending of scarce tax dollars!

Edited by Savile Row, 01 May 2015 - 09:27 PM.

#84 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:17 PM

Full Disclosure Time

Have any current city council members moved from one branch to another and are now double dipping?

Have any current city council members been promised a job for 2015 in exchange for the support of a mayoral candidate?

Hmmmmm.....?

Edited by Savile Row, 01 May 2015 - 09:27 PM.

#85 hillbilly highway

hillbilly highway

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:52 AM

Yes, Subsequence Chances Analysis Evaluation is in order!
"I don't think you deserve another chance you had your chance and you let us down."

Which of the incumbent city council members
voted to abolish the Jeffersonville City Court, which has been in existence for 55 years,
and which ones voted to spend yet more and more and more money on the unwise soccer field location?

Improper?
Read IC 36-10-5-2, as amemded.

Fiscal responsibility and a need for the prioritization of the spending of scarce tax dollars!

Your GOD king mayor has wasted more tax dollars than the current and passed city council has combined. Fyi city court is gone get over it I for one am glad it's gone.
  • Not Super But Honest Mike likes this

#86 hillbilly highway

hillbilly highway

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:55 AM

Full Disclosure Time
Have any current city council members moved from one branch to another and are now double dipping?
Have any current city council members been promised a job for 2015 in exchange for the support of a mayoral candidate?
Hmmmmm.....?

Not sure any of them are because I believe if Moore promised anyone a job to support him it was in vain because he is not going to be reelected.

#87 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:46 AM

It would be in the best interests of Jeffersonville to find out the FULL DISCLOSURE
from the current council  members:
 "Have any current city council members moved from one branch to another and are now double dipping?
  "Have any current city council members been promised a job for 2015 in exchange for the support

of a mayoral  candidate?

What is the true story?
:poke:

Those questions are very relevant to
Jeffersonville.
God is not running.
The voters should be made aware of the answers to those questions
by the current council members.....

Just disclose to us.

The questions are now on the record.
Please, no attempted really weak obfuscations.

:sweat: :sweat: :bye:

Edited by Savile Row, 02 May 2015 - 07:54 AM.

#88 Pesty Version 2

Pesty Version 2

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:18 PM

Called a "texas two step" 

C'mon saville row...Do you know of any this fits?

Meanwhile, Derby sure is glitzy this year.

#89 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:36 PM

It is possible;

however, it is not being fully disclosed

by the council persons.

That thar "glitzy" is moving toward a "word of the year" status!

:cool:

#90 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 03:20 PM

SR, you seem to be speaking about details I don't know about.  Care to enlighten?

#91 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:16 PM

I shouldn't expose them.

They are sensitive when issues are exposed and discussed by the citizens.

They might 'go all radical and such like'....

At this point

it is a quest challenge for

the readers to research and the actual

'double-dippers' themselves to come clean. These are 'ol SR's

journalistic questions to be answered by those that know and are being quiet....

It is time for disclosure of 'double-dipping' by those elected office holders that claimed

to be to be just-so-frugal with the "Scarce Taxpayer Funds".

It is a fun quest!

:pirate:

:popcorn:

Edited by Savile Row, 02 May 2015 - 04:33 PM.

#92 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:24 PM

Well, I was just asking about the on-dit.  If you can't or won't say, I'm thinking "don't bother."  If you don't, I won't.

#93 Savile Row

Savile Row

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:39 PM

Also, there may be some jobs promised to someone somewhere.....

It is not a bother at all.

It is just questions

to research.

It will

be

fun! :D

:popcorn:

Edited by Savile Row, 02 May 2015 - 04:43 PM.

#94 Big Bopper

Big Bopper

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:05 PM

That's easy...A "liberal" is much more likely to spend my money in area's that I want to see it spent on.

Then you don't complain when taxes go up to cover the spending.

#95 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:19 PM

Taxes go up regardless of who's in charge. 

• Quasar and Tina like this

#96 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:00 PM

Spending goes up regardless of who's in charge.

Tax and spend or borrow & spend.  Either way, no one cuts.

Do we spend now or borrow against our children's future?

Or, novel idea, stop spending!

• Quasar and Donna like this

#97 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:07 PM

WHAT??? 

Stop spending???

Is this anarchy?

#98 Jules

Jules

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:31 PM

Then you don't complain when taxes go up to cover the spending.

I don't think I've ever really complained about taxes, ( besides when I got my first paycheck at 15 and saw those little buggers had been taken out). :)     I'm human, but they are what they are and if they're going into programs for the common good, I can cope with them.

#99 Pesty Version 2

Pesty Version 2

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:36 PM

First off...thanks for all of the interest in the 5th district race.  Lisa is a great person and had it not been for the redrawing of the maps, our council districts wouldn't have been combined and we would have never been facing each other in the November general election.

After serving 8 years in any elected office it would be foolish to think anyone could come away without having developed some enemies or at the very least people who for whatever reason, formulated negative opinions about them.  I like to think the City of Jeffersonville is in a "Win - Win" position with the District 5 race for November.  

Obviously hillbilly highway falls under the category of someone who has formulated negative opinions about me as a City Councilperson, and that is perfectly alright with me as long as his comments and posts are true...I assure they are not.

During my last year on the City Council, I did have a few things going on with my family that precluded me from missing more meetings than in my previous 7 years on the City Council. A quick review of the meeting minutes on the City website under public documents here :  

http://services.city...wse.aspx?dbid=0 clearly shows I was in attendance for 23 of the 38 meetings held during 2011.  That is a far stretch from the 85% missed meetings hillbilly highway posted earlier in this thread.

While I feel I stayed up to date, and involved with what was going on in both my district and the City at the time, my family needs came first and I would not change a thing about where my time was spent in that year.  

I have always done my best to represent the people of my district and the City of Jeffersonville.  If given the opportunity to serve again, I will bring the same sense of integrity, honesty, and hard work to serving the 5th district.

Regards,

Keith Fetz 

Good comment.

#100 Greg Clark

Greg Clark

ACCOUNT CLOSED

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:40 PM

It's a shame they both can't serve on the council together. They would both do well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users