Photo

Gahan billboards at 265 & at Shermin Minton (I-64)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 01:12 PM

Has everyone seen the not one but 2 billboards advertising Mayor Jeff Gahan, I mean New Albany?

• Quasar likes this

#2 Teresa Fisher

Teresa Fisher

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:19 AM

I haven't seen them, but I sure hope he doesn't get re-elected. Anybody But Gahan.

#3 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:32 AM

Campaign advertising with taxpayer money.  SMH.

I am betting they considered it a redevelopment expense.  After all, it does have the splash park on there!  

#4 Noah John Stanford McCourt

Noah John Stanford McCourt

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 11:29 PM

Tina, i am so used to seeing his name and face plastered everywhere that I actually didn't even notice the billboards until you said something. Throughout my campaign I've had a reputation for being blunt at times and after attending the silver street park opening I thought the same thing and I informed them that unless the city administration has a plan to reimburse  all the tax dollars and public funds going into all these developments I believe the credit belongs to the city. It really should be a lot less about them and more about the community. I had the opportunity to attend a council meeting and  it was just 2 hours of personal insults and infighting.I hope to come out on top in this primary and be able to restore some integrity to the city council.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users