3 replies to this topic

#1 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:06 PM

At tonight's dinner, I counted 65+, and Exit 0 needed a few go boxes for those who are unable to make the trek.  Great job by all, those on the line, and those who support the ministry behind the line.  Thank you! and that comes from the folk that were served. 

Special shout-out to Ron for the deviled eggs.  They're loved!  (I wouldn't know, there's never any left!)

• GrumpyGranny, kelley, Quasar and 1 other like this

#2 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 10:04 PM

And a shout out to snowman for the beautiful pasta salad that pulled me out of a childish refusal to even try!
  • GrumpyGranny, kelley, Quasar and 2 others like this

#3 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:45 AM

so, the way i understand it, the ladies in the other group will provide desserts, and if we need them to, they can do some things like mac & chees casseroles if we aren't able to do enough.

i think that's a good idea, and being able to contact them is good.

considering all of the food we brought last nite and every speck, pretty much, was used up i can see how that might be necessary in future. we had 2 pasta salads, potato salad, deviled eggs, baked beans, potato chips... and  i thought there were more than 65 folks served... we counted the sandwiches before hand and were at 69, and then donna went to get more lunchmeat/cheese and another 30(at least) sandwiches were made and gone. 

• kelley likes this

#4 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,126 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:56 AM

Very good to hear the conflict has been worked out. If we could just get them to join Chatter...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users