5 replies to this topic

#1 technology overloaded

technology overloaded

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 09:53 PM

this very friendly kitty jumped in my car tonight at wal mart she had a collar on but no info at all. i have several cats and cannot keep her long before she must go to the shelter. if this is your cat or you know whos cat this is by all means pm me. thanks all. for some reason it liked a car ride.

Attached Files

Edited by technology overloaded, 05 April 2015 - 09:53 PM.

• Donna likes this

#2 technology overloaded

technology overloaded

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:44 AM

the sweet kitty will be going to a local no kill shelter today at 5 since sadly nobody has claimed the sweet kitty

#3 technology overloaded

technology overloaded

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:15 PM

i want to thank the lovely chatter members who have saved kitty and given her a great home with great people.

• GrumpyGranny, HoundDog, Bikerdude and 2 others like this

#4 Buckeye

Buckeye

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:29 PM

That is one lucky kitty. No only because he/she has a home, but to have survived the parking lot at wally world!

• GrumpyGranny, kelley, HoundDog and 3 others like this

#5 GrumpyGranny

GrumpyGranny

Local Legend

• Administrators
  • 5,165 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:34 AM

i want to thank the lovely chatter members who have saved kitty and given her a great home with great people.

I've decided to admit I am the softy who couldn't bear the thought of this kitty going to the shelter! I showed the pic to my daughter-in-law; she looked at it, looked at me and that was it! It was a last minute decision and I am happy we were able to make arrangements with technology overloaded before the 5 pm deadline.

I thought T O might like an update. We named the kitty Goldie and she was an instant success with my granddaughters and their other cat, Coal. Neither are real big cats, but when they get to running and playing upstairs, they sound like a herd of horses galloping around. They tend to stay upstairs because of the dogs downstairs. The cats are not fond of the dogs, especially the black lab. He seems to think the cats could be lunch...but then he thinks everything is lunch. Goldie does like to tease Bubba though. She will poke her paw under the door at the bottom of the back stairs until it gets Bubba's attention. Once he presses his nose to the crack, she'll sometimes bop him on the nose. 

All in all, Goldie settled in quickly and is well loved and cared for. We thank you for taking her in when you did, technology overloaded. Many people would have just left her in the parking lot. I guess you're a softy, too! 

• kelley, Quasar, Beerguy and 3 others like this

#6 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 08:23 PM

I've decided to admit I am the softy who couldn't bear the thought of this kitty going to the shelter! I showed the pic to my daughter-in-law; she looked at it, looked at me and that was it! It was a last minute decision and I am happy we were able to make arrangements with technology overloaded before the 5 pm deadline.

I thought T O might like an update. We named the kitty Goldie and she was an instant success with my granddaughters and their other cat, Coal. Neither are real big cats, but when they get to running and playing upstairs, they sound like a herd of horses galloping around. They tend to stay upstairs because of the dogs downstairs. The cats are not fond of the dogs, especially the black lab. He seems to think the cats could be lunch...but then he thinks everything is lunch. Goldie does like to tease Bubba though. She will poke her paw under the door at the bottom of the back stairs until it gets Bubba's attention. Once he presses his nose to the crack, she'll sometimes bop him on the nose. 

All in all, Goldie settled in quickly and is well loved and cared for. We thank you for taking her in when you did, technology overloaded. Many people would have just left her in the parking lot. I guess you're a softy, too! 

:thumbsup:

:super-happy-dance-smiley-emotic

• GrumpyGranny likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users