160 replies to this topic

#41 woo

woo

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:15 AM

HRC is the only one who has sent hers to State Dept... Colin Powell didn't even cache his so by his own admission he has none to send.

She only sent the ones that were safe.

I feel this proves that she is not only a murder, she is also a traitor.

Edited by woo, 10 March 2015 - 09:16 AM.

#42 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:31 AM

So you did what you accuse HRC of doing and it was "shady."  How about you?

Every Secretary of State BEFORE John Kerry did it, but she's the evil one?  It is a false scandal when the new and revised legislature occurred after her term in office.  No one can break a law that was not in place at the commission of said law breaking.  What non-false-scandal are you referring to? 

I understand that many will/would NEVER vote for HRC.  I only decry the double standards.  She sent those emails to someone, I'm sure they could submit their own accounting for National Archives or "transparency." 

I'm not blinded by admiration, but, yes, I do admire HRC.  If I were her, I'd run to the grandkid and to heck with the rest of you! 

• Persona Non Grata likes this

#43 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:33 AM

Woo, are you serious . . . "murder?"  . . . "traitor?" 

So how do you feel about 47 Pubs sending a letter to Iran?  Nothing traitorous there . . . right?

#44 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:40 AM

it's just more bloviation from the right...

let's talk about a REAL SCANDAL... the treacherous group of 47 GOP Senators... ugh, sickening.

• Donna likes this

#45 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:41 AM

I've had work accounts that were supposed to be used for all that was business related. I've purposely communicated with coworkers and clients via other methods. It was to be secretive.

Just because something is legal doesn't make it transparent. Unless she handed over passwords to the accounts, there is no way to know if all emails are being handed over.

You have to be a bit blinded by admiration or something not to see the obvious. She was trying to keep her emails out of the public domain. She did keep them out of the public domain. On a server on her private property.

And BTW, this "false scandal" bs has went on a bit long. How about looking up the definition of "scandal" before continuing to throw that around? No one would be talking about a false one.

i agree the false scandal bs has gone on way too long...

let's all focus on the 47 traitors in the US Senate. GOPers...

#46 woo

woo

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:44 AM

Woo, are you serious . . . "murder?"  . . . "traitor?" 

Completely serious.

#47 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:48 AM

Any further info?  Because I'm thinking "Delirious."

#48 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,126 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:12 PM

So you did what you accuse HRC of doing and it was "shady." How about you?

Every Secretary of State BEFORE John Kerry did it, but she's the evil one? It is a false scandal when the new and revised legislature occurred after her term in office. No one can break a law that was not in place at the commission of said law breaking. What non-false-scandal are you referring to?

I understand that many will/would NEVER vote for HRC. I only decry the double standards. She sent those emails to someone, I'm sure they could submit their own accounting for National Archives or "transparency."

I'm not blinded by admiration, but, yes, I do admire HRC. If I were her, I'd run to the grandkid and to heck with the rest of you!

Oh, yeah. I was being shady - or, at minimum, talking smack about my boss - when purposely not using the "official" email account. That's the point.

I'll have more respect for her if she runs to the grandkid and says to heck with us. I doubt she'll do it though as my impression of her is that her ambition is a greater priority. If she doesn't end up making a run, it will because it's evident she'll lose. Again.

Edited by kelley, 10 March 2015 - 12:13 PM.

• Tina likes this

#49 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:25 PM

You'll have no respect for her ever.  Just who do you propose would be a "winner?"

#50 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,126 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:07 PM

Please don't put words in my mouth. I said I'd have more respect for her and meant it.

There is no declared and viable candidate I'm aware of that I could support.

#51 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:49 AM

After Clinton's press conference... there seems to be more questions than before... after all, in true Clinton fashion she handpicked the questions that she would answer. 

The AP files suit... 

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Associated Press filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the State Department to force the release of email correspondence and government documents from Hillary Rodham Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

The legal action comes after repeated requests filed under the U.S. Freedom of Information Act have gone unfulfilled. They include one request AP made five years ago and others pending since the summer of 2013.

The lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, comes a day after Clinton broke her silence about her use of a private email account while secretary of state. The FOIA requests and lawsuit seek materials related to her public and private calendars, correspondence involving longtime aides likely to play key roles in her expected campaign for president, and Clinton-related emails about the Osama bin Laden raid and National Security Agency surveillance practices.

"After careful deliberation and exhausting our other options, The Associated Press is taking the necessary legal steps to gain access to these important documents, which will shed light on actions by the State Department and former Secretary Clinton, a presumptive 2016 presidential candidate, during some of the most significant issues of our time," said Karen Kaiser, AP's general counsel.

• kelley and Peanut like this

#52 grayarea

grayarea

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:13 AM

I am having trouble imagining what exactly all this hubbub will produce? I don't think you will anyone, anywhere that can say a law was broken. This really seems to be nothing but noise. What I have learned in life is that, for all the noise this is producing, someone thinks that something they are looking for is in this, I'd like to know what that might be before I pay any serious attention to this.

#53 CityBoy

CityBoy

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:21 AM

I don't think you will anyone, anywhere that can say a law was broken. 

36 C.F.R. 1236.22: “Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency record-keeping system.”

That does not contemplate waiting for two years after your tenure as secretary is over and then combing through the records only after the State Department belatedly requested them. Clinton argued that the e-mails were captured at the time because they were sent to and from other State addresses — but that doesn't deal with e-mails to and from outside the department or government.

Edited by CityBoy, 11 March 2015 - 11:21 AM.

• Quasar and Peanut like this

#54 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:02 PM

The press seem to think it's a big deal.  Ironic considering they are normally in her favor...

http://news.yahoo.co...3--finance.html

The Associated Press filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the State Department to force the release of email correspondence and government documents from Hillary Rodham Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

The legal action comes after repeated requests filed under the U.S. Freedom of Information Act have gone unfulfilled. They include one request AP made five years ago and others pending since the summer of 2013.

^ this is ya'lls hero?

Edited by Tina, 11 March 2015 - 12:03 PM.

• kelley likes this

#55 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:26 PM

I think people are now realizing the depth of their Clinton fatigue... we've been subjected to this stuff for about 25 years... I just want them to go away. I really don't want to go through another 10 years of it. 

Always something... skirting the law... above the law... no respect for the law... just one thing after another, this is just more of the same...

Whitewater... Tyson & Cattle futures... Rose Law Firm billing records...  Vince Foster... Travelgate... Benghazi... etc...

• Tina, Big Bopper and Peanut like this

#56 apirateatheart

apirateatheart

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:47 PM

Watching her news conference, in no way can I believe this woman. 

#57 Big Bopper

Big Bopper

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:00 PM

it's just more bloviation from the right...

let's talk about a REAL SCANDAL... the treacherous group of 47 GOP Senators... ugh, sickening.

Kinda like when Queen Pelosi met with Al-Assad on her own to undercut the president.

• apirateatheart likes this

#58 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:09 PM

http://punchingbagpo...illary-actions/

the Secretary of State of the United States of America is the number two intelligence target IN THE WORLD, behind only her boss, the President. To tap into her communications guarantees lavish rewards and promotions to the intelligence team who does it. All eyes are on her, like vultures, waiting. Yes, it really works this way.

An email system such as the one described is considered "easy pickings." After seeing the details in the press, my first conclusion is this:

• Russians and the Chinese were reading her emails. In real time.
  • I'm not saying maybe or perhaps.
  • They were.

It always seemed to me that President Obama has always gotten his clock cleaned in international negotiations. Could it be because his Secretary of State was compromised?

Edited by Tina, 11 March 2015 - 01:11 PM.

#59 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:07 PM

I think people are now realizing the depth of their Clinton fatigue... we've been subjected to this stuff for about 25 years... I just want them to go away. I really don't want to go through another 10 years of it. 

Always something... skirting the law... above the law... no respect for the law... just one thing after another, this is just more of the same...

Whitewater... Tyson & Cattle futures... Rose Law Firm billing records...  Vince Foster... Travelgate... Benghazi... etc...

just more of the same ol... "scandals" in someone's mind. and all disproven. ugh.

• Donna likes this

#60 James-R-McClure-Jr

James-R-McClure-Jr

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:30 PM

Peace, all,

What part of the Federal Records Act of 1950 did Hillary follow by having her own e-mail server?  What part didn't she violate?

Under the Federal Records Act and the regulations issued by National Archive and Records Administration records must be effectively managed throughout their life cycle, which includes records creation or receipt, maintenance and use, and disposition.  Keeping all her e-mail on a personal server of questionable security violates laws with respect to classified information.  Hillary should immediately turn over the physical server and ALL peripherals ever attached to it to NARA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users