• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TomD

TomD

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:06 PM

I'm looking for a good used Kel tec PF9...low round count...in good to excellent condition.  Extra mag and IWB holster would be a plus.  PM me if you have one for sale.  Trades considered.  Thanks!

414-355-PF9_4045.png

• Quasar likes this

#2 TomD

TomD

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:55 PM

Okay.  This topic has had 54 looks, but no one has contacted me with a Kel-tec PF9 for sale.

Whatcha got in a small 9mm that you wanna sell?  Make me an offer I can't refuse...cash in hand waiting for the right deal.

I'm willing to trade if I have something that interests you.

#3 woo

woo

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:10 AM

Have you considered going to INGO, becoming a member, getting your 50 first posts, then buying through their classifieds?

More choices, more traffic.....

http://ingunowners.com/forums/

#4 TomD

TomD

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:35 AM

Thanks for the suggestion, woo.  I have searched the ingo site on a regular basis.  I'm not in desperate need right now...more of a want.  So I'm not willing to pay market price...I'm looking for a bargain.  Okay, perhaps I'm being cheap. :D :D

#5 Mike Mustain

Mike Mustain

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:08 AM

TomD, while I don't have the Kel-tec PF9 you are looking for and hope you do find one, I have found what I believe is the very best IWB holster. Made by Versacarry. It is a zero bulk IWB carry, $20. I have two, one for my 40 and one for my 9. (not for sale). I do highly recommend Versacarry.

Hope you find your PF9!

#6 TomD

TomD

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:53 AM

Mike, thanks for the holster recommendation.  I am already familiar with Versacarry.  My regular carry pistols do not have manual safeties, and for that reason I prefer a holster that covers the trigger...unfortunately Versacarry does not, unless they have added some new models to their line.  I do have a couple of pistols with manual safeties (rarely carry on my person), so the Versacarry might be an option for me if I were to decide to carry one of them on a regular basis.

Edited by TomD, 12 March 2015 - 09:53 AM.

• Mike Mustain likes this

#7 TomD

TomD

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:21 AM

I no longer am looking to buy one of these pistols.  Thanks!

[Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users