26 replies to this topic

#21 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:01 PM

I don't have a dog in this hunt, I don't shop there, and if my dead body is found there, you can be assured that said dead body was moved.  

Unless, or until, you can prove that management has orchestrated or benefitted from the illegalities, the business is legitimate.

Could they stop the shenanigans?  No doubt.  Close the semi-private screening rooms.  That will force the police department to stay on the streets and the pervs have to make their own arrangements, elsewhere. 

Hey, littletommy, I need some hand/mind sanitizer.  Any spares?  ICK, YUCK, and BLECH!

• littletommy and Woodslover like this

#22 Maximus

Maximus

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:19 PM

The last time this topic came up I went there to check it out, it is indeed a very creepy place many gay men hanging around but there were also signs stating if you expose yourself you can be arrested. I guess thats how they avoid prosecution after all these years, the store isnt breaking the law its the patrons. On the other hand the owners know exactly whats going on. When you see a towel dispenser on the wall and your not in a restroom, welll you can fiqure that one out....

#23 Ray

Ray

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:15 PM

I've learned a lot. Honest Mike, who apparently knows all, claims this is a public masturbation clinic?  Does one go there to learn to perfect their technique.  Is there a training manual and how much do the lessons cost. Is it also coed.  If so, they should have a booming business. 

• kelley likes this

#24 Oldgoat

Oldgoat

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:48 PM

Mike, the pill mill operated outside of the law and the AMA's Best Practices.  Those operators now sit in jail.  If, and when, the operators of Theater X have a hand (sorry for the pun!) in organizing the perv activity, then the business operates outside the law.  Until then, it is a legal business.  Not as upscale as, say Cirilla, but legal none-the-less. 

Not my cup o' tea, but it's wrong to shut down a legitimate business that has operated for at least 60 years because you don't care for the product. 

Don't like the business, don't shop at the business.

Surely you don't seriously think the owners don't allow / condone the illegal activity?  Mike's analogy is spot on!

#25 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:20 PM

Sorry, Oldgoat, I disagree!  Mike was stretching in his analogy.  But feel free to oppose the business.  We sat outside of the pill mill for months in opposition. 

#26 Maximus

Maximus

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:14 PM

I have to agree with Donna on this one, a pill mill is much more worst then gay guys doing thier thing in a little dark room..

• Woodslover likes this

#27 Woodslover

Woodslover

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:47 PM

Americas Best Inn is a much larger threat to the community.  Shut it down first!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users