Photo

Habachi Grille and Sushi in Charlestown?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Poppie

Poppie

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:15 PM

We went tonight and I have to say that I was surprised. In a good way. We got the hibachi chicken and hibachi salmon w2 cokes and our bill was $26. Food was great, as was our server. Will definitely go there again.
  • kelley likes this

#22 Woodslover

Woodslover

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:30 AM

Went back the other day.  Food was better than the last couple times, but,  the Yum Yum and Ginger sauce are back sitting on the tables!  I avoid Yum Yum anyway (mayo!) but the ginger sauce was very runny this time.

#23 Poppie

Poppie

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 02:33 PM

We usually go once every couple of weeks. I get the same thing, salmon, everytime. Last time it tasted kinda funky. Didnt eat it, havent really had the appetite for it since.

#24 Dave

Dave

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:12 PM

That's a shame but I have to agree once you have a bite of fish that is off it is hard to take another bite for a while.

Best to stick to the chicken/steak combo for now :yes:

#25 Cherokee

Cherokee

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:33 PM

I will say, this is a great place to eat! the food is so good. I just wish they had the grill area where you can sit around and watch your food cooked, just like Kanzai. I usually order from the grill at Kanzai. the last time I went, I ordered from the menu for out front, steak was absolutely awesome, if Yamato would do this.......soooooooo would love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the folks of this area would tooo!

#26 Woodslover

Woodslover

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:23 AM

I will say, this is a great place to eat! the food is so good. I just wish they had the grill area where you can sit around and watch your food cooked, just like Kanzai. I usually order from the grill at Kanzai. the last time I went, I ordered from the menu for out front, steak was absolutely awesome, if Yamato would do this.......soooooooo would love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the folks of this area would tooo!

I think that is part of what keeps the costs so much lower compared to Kanzi, Kobes, and Tomo.

Edited by Woodslover, 26 October 2015 - 11:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users