2 replies to this topic

#1 reddevilpride

reddevilpride

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:23 PM

Residing in Jeffersonville but growing up in Charlestown, I still have many ties to my childhood home with family living in many neighborhoods including Pleasant Ridge. As I went through another social media site I see where Ben Ledbetter is running for City Council in District 1. I know Ben is a great guy, don't get me wrong, but I feel this move is just a move by Mayor Hall. The school board did not want Mr. Ledbetter as principal at the high school so why would the voters of District 1 want him on their council? Does Mayor Hall believe Mr. Ledbetter will be a 'yes man' that Mr. Hall is seeking to fill the council seat? I hope this is not the case. From everything I have seen, Mr. Ledbetter is a class act. I hope he remains that way and doesn't travel to the dark side with Mr. Hall. 

#2 Old Pawpaw

Old Pawpaw

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:27 PM

redevilpride,you have hit the nail on the head,I as well,feel Ben is a great guy and has always been a class act.

Bob Hall,has a way of taking good people and turning them into blind followers.(Clerk-Treasurer,Donna Coomer is a prime example)

I pray,that if elected,Ben won't fall into that category.

#3 moose

moose

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:56 PM

Residing in Jeffersonville but growing up in Charlestown, I still have many ties to my childhood home with family living in many neighborhoods including Pleasant Ridge. As I went through another social media site I see where Ben Ledbetter is running for City Council in District 1. I know Ben is a great guy, don't get me wrong, but I feel this move is just a move by Mayor Hall. The school board did not want Mr. Ledbetter as principal at the high school so why would the voters of District 1 want him on their council? Does Mayor Hall believe Mr. Ledbetter will be a 'yes man' that Mr. Hall is seeking to fill the council seat? I hope this is not the case. From everything I have seen, Mr. Ledbetter is a class act. I hope he remains that way and doesn't travel to the dark side with Mr. Hall. 

:goodpost:

Unfortunately, he already has  :no:

Now he will tell you he is his own person...yada yada yada 

Sound familiar?  Two words...Cathy Cash

Edited by moose, 26 January 2015 - 10:58 PM.

• Old Pawpaw likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users