Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:22 AM

Romney is out... that's good news... 

http://hosted.ap.org...-01-30-10-54-39

as Romney sounded out his former team about putting together a new national campaign, he discovered that several of his past fundraisers had already made plans for 2016 and were committed to supporting former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.

Several key former Romney donors told The Associated Press this week that in Bush they see someone who can successfully serve as president, as they believe Romney could. But they also think Bush has the personality and senior staff needed to win the White House, something the former Massachusetts governor could not bring together in his two previous presidential campaigns.

The MONEY PEOPLE want Bush.  Will the democrat media outlets say that Bush is the nominee that they'd vote for because he's the most moderate?  Will they AGAIN try to convince the Republican primary voters that "only Jeb Bush can beat Hillary"?  

Will Republican voters fall for it, again?

#22 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:29 AM

The MONEY PEOPLE want Bush.  Will the democrat media outlets say that Bush is the nominee that they'd vote for because he's the most moderate?  Will they AGAIN try to convince the Republican primary voters that "only Jeb Bush can beat Hillary"?  

Will Republican voters fall for it, again?

Yes, Yes, Yes. 

#23 JHS1982

JHS1982

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:59 PM

In all fairness to Donna:

JEB'S GOT CANKLES!! 😜😝😳

Rod Daily
  • Quasar, Donna and grammy like this

#24 gettin-at-it

gettin-at-it

ACCOUNT CLOSED

• Account Closed
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:42 PM

The big money told Romney to take a hike. Tina is 100% correct. Media on both sides will push for Jeb. Once Jeb is in, all the republicans who back him will find that he will be the one to do what Obama couldn't get accomplished - take the guns away. Much easier pill to swallow with him doing it. With Jeb, it will still be business as usual. More wars, more "bogeymen" created like ISIS, more of your tax dollars going to the big defense contractors and Wall Street, (even though you will be made to believe that only the poor and sick ever get handouts), more catering to Saudi Arabia who has done more beheadings in the last year than ISIS could ever think about, and less rights that you will have because the NSA must get bigger to protect you! Just remember, it's for your own good and you will fall for it hook, line, and sinker. Almost too easy. Just don't get creative and start believing you have the ability to think critically. Jeb, Hillary, and RINOs and Dems don't want that.

Ps, I agree about the cheap shot on Hillary's cankles. She's had enough policy flaws to dig on her rather than her looks. But since we're already going there, does Boehner sometimes look like a crying Cheetos or what?
  • GrumpyGranny, Tina and Donna like this

#25 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:29 AM

Thanks, Rod! 

Just ticks me off that women are held to a higher standard. 

Hillary gets a glitch in her reply, and was denigrated for being "too emotional."  A short time later, Brett Favre "retired."  He cried, a lot!  John Boehner cries, a lot!   

That "crap" should be parked!

• JHS1982 and ConcernedHoosier like this

#26 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:27 PM

Clinton is sure having a bad week... and she's not even in this thing yet... 

Bill Clinton can't seem to stay out of the news... lots of talk about his presidential portrait with the shadow of the blue dress... many others wondering what might come out about Clinton's relationship with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein... where there's smoke? 

Hillary's foundation taking donations from foreign governments in violation of the rules set for her... 

Then we find that while Secretary of State Hillary decided she was above the law once again when she decided to run her email through a corporate account instead of a government account... 

Geez... 

• grammy likes this

#27 James-R-McClure-Jr

James-R-McClure-Jr

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:22 PM

Peace, Quasar,

Those are all reasons why the Democratic Party should seek a better, stronger candidate for president.  Hillary is (self-)damaged goods can has shown very poor judgement in the past.  I stand by My prediction that Democrats will again nominate a dark horse, as they have done in every primary during My life which didn't involve the sitting president or vice-president.

Edited by James-R-McClure-Jr, 03 March 2015 - 06:23 PM.

• Quasar and grammy like this

#28 GrumpyGranny

GrumpyGranny

Local Legend

• Administrators
  • 5,175 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:35 AM

The only way I would vote for Clinton would be if her opponent was a lot worse than her...both parties need to stop throwing the same old candidates into the ring. The old expression "tried and true" does not necessarily apply to politicans...

• Quasar, Beading Lady and karen like this

#29 Persona Non Grata

Persona Non Grata

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:53 AM

..both parties need to stop throwing the same old candidates into the ring. The old expression "tried and true" does not necessarily apply to politicans...

That's how we ended up with Obama.

#30 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:11 AM

Run Joe Run!! Please run Joe!! Pretty please Joe!! Just Run Joe Dangit!!  :D

TOP BIDEN BOOSTER MUSES, ‘HE AIN’T GOT NO EMAIL PROBLEMS, HE AIN’T GOT NO FOUNDATION PROBLEMS’

http://www.breitbart...ation-problems/

#31 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:22 AM

Peace, Quasar,

Those are all reasons why the Democratic Party should seek a better, stronger candidate for president.  Hillary is (self-)damaged goods can has shown very poor judgement in the past.  I stand by My prediction that Democrats will again nominate a dark horse, as they have done in every primary during My life which didn't involve the sitting president or vice-president.

Who do you think the "dark horse" will be?

#32 James-R-McClure-Jr

James-R-McClure-Jr

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:27 PM

Peace, Quasar,

Who do you think the "dark horse" will be?

I am hopeful that either or both of Elizabeth Warren and Jim Webb will choose to run against Hillary.

#33 caroltype6

caroltype6

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:27 PM

What about Ben Carson?

#34 ConcernedHoosier

ConcernedHoosier

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:17 PM

James McClure, aren't you supposed to be a Jeffersonian Democrat? You want Elizabeth Warren to run? Wow.

Caroltype6, Ben Carson is a joke.
  • Donna likes this

#35 Maximus

Maximus

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:45 AM

You are very much mistaken, Ben carson is a very intelligent man and will be a strong contender if he decides to run..

#36 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:47 AM

Run, Ben, Run!  Tee! Hee!

#37 Persona Non Grata

Persona Non Grata

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:58 AM

When asked by Glenn Beck if people should be allowed to own semi-automatic weapons, Dr. Benjamin Carson said: “It depends on where you live. I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I’m afraid that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it.” (Glenn Beck Show, March 1, 2013)

#38 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:00 AM

Personally, I will not vote for someone without a vote history to show me where they stand when the heat is on.

Too many wishy-washy sell outs in this world to vote for something as important as President on TRUST.  

• Quasar likes this

#39 Big Bopper

Big Bopper

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:10 AM

Run Joe Run!! Please run Joe!! Pretty please Joe!! Just Run Joe Dangit!!  :D

TOP BIDEN BOOSTER MUSES, ‘HE AIN’T GOT NO EMAIL PROBLEMS, HE AIN’T GOT NO FOUNDATION PROBLEMS’

http://www.breitbart...ation-problems/

I agree. Run Joe Run.  It would make or a very funny and interesting campaign.

Where is another Reagan when you need one !!!!!!

#40 James-R-McClure-Jr

James-R-McClure-Jr

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 02:40 PM

Peace, Tina,

Personally, I will not vote for someone without a vote history to show me where they stand when the heat is on.

Too many wishy-washy sell outs in this world to vote for something as important as President on TRUST.  

So, someone who has never held elective office is automatically disqualified from being President?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users