3 replies to this topic

#1 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:20 PM

Howard Park Christian Church, 450 W. Norwood Ave., (off Stansifer Avenue, next to the old GRC school) will have their homemade Chicken & Dumpling Dinner this Saturday, Nov. 1 from 11 AM to 4 PM.  Dine in is all you can eat!  Menu includes green beans, slaw and homemade desserts.  Adults - $8 and children (4 - 10 year olds) $4.  Carry outs are also available.  Call 283-6547 for more info or directions. 

• GrumpyGranny, kelley and Tina like this

#2 Buckeye

Buckeye

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:22 AM

Sounds yummy! I am not familiar with the area. Can you give more specific directions?

#3 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

Located in Old Clarksville off Stansifer Avenue.  I-65 South take Stansifer exit, turn right, second stop sign, turn right on Park (you can see the church from the stop sign.  I-65 North take Stansifer exit, turn left, second stop sign, turn right on Park.  Not sure what direction you're coming from but you can call me at 812-283-6547.  Good rib-sticking food and wonderful desserts. 

The money raised goes mostly to local outreach, a smaller percentage goes to world outreach.  None of the money goes to the church's general fund.

Great eats, great cause. 

• GrumpyGranny and kelley like this

#4 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,132 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:23 AM

We'll be there! We stalk church lady food.

Can't get anyone around here to cook...
  • GrumpyGranny and Donna like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users