1 reply to this topic

#1 SDFproductions

SDFproductions

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:58 PM

Hello Sellersburg! I hope it okay to post this here.

Allow me to introduce myself first.. My name is Jamie Fleming and I was born and raised in Sellersburg. Well, technically Speed, but anyway... If you've been around Sellersburg for awhile (and I mean a long while), there's a chance that you know someone in my family, and probably my dad, Donald Fleming. As you may or may not know, Dad passed away this past December and my brother Scott and I decided to put together a show in his memory. All the money raised will be donated to the James Graham Brown Cancer Center, in memory of my mom who battled cancer until her passing in 2002. 

If you've seen us DJ in the past, you're probably familiar with the comedy skits we used to do; The Blues Brothers, Elvis, etc. Well, we are paying tribute to those skits and we even wrote a few new ones.

We're going to have live music in the form of up and coming country music star, Blaise Streets and a local group, Three Peace Suit. Big Boys Music & Stuff will be DJing for us, as well.

In addition to the entertainment, we're also going to have a silent auction and a few items available during a live auction. Oh yeah, a spaghetti dinner is also included in the cost of the ticket.

Tickets are $15 each and can be purchased at Yount Insurance in Sellersburg. Steve promised us he wouldn't try to sell you insurance if you come in to buy a ticket, but we recommend him for any needs you may have. Yount Insurance is also giving away 2 cash door prizes that night, $50 cash and $100 cash. Just as a "thanks" for coming.

It promises to be a fun night and all for a good cause. Any tickets not sold in advance will be available at the door at a first come/first serve basis. We hope to fill the room!

Thank you for your time,

Jamie

Attached Files

#2 SDFproductions

SDFproductions

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:15 AM

I apologize for leaving the date out of the message...

The event is on Saturday, September 27th.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users