3 replies to this topic

#1 Mary

Mary

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:55 AM

Something seriously wrong when we have homeless veterans and American citizens and children sleeping on the street and a city that can't even agree on a building where our homeless can have a day center and yet we provide illegal immigrants suites!

http://foxnewsinside...as-ice-facility

#2 TLIES

TLIES

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:19 PM

This crap burns me up....

#3 littletommy

littletommy

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:01 PM

A latino couple was checking out in front of us at Kroger a while back, both nicely dressed, with a few small kids in tow. They did 3 different transactions, "paying" for the first two with what I assume to be WIC and foodstamps, the third with cash. Probably had $300-400 worth of stuff. We checked out, went out to load groceries in the car, and saw the couple finishing loading their take into the back of a shiny new Escalade.

I'm torn over this stuff....I hate that that ANYBODY gets a free ride, but at the same time, I kinda hope it just gets out of hand so badly that the entire welfare program implodes. That would be interesting, and I'll gladly pay into the system if I can count on a collapse of it all. That's how I'm handling it, it's how I keep from stroking out from it all....let em' take til there's nothing left to take, then we'll see how long these leeches survive.
  • Bigfoot and jiyabird like this

#4 Oldgoat

Oldgoat

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:53 AM

Does anybody really think that the young "children" illegals inundating our southern border right now and being given suites, free education (their parents paid no US taxes), medical care, etc, ACTUALLY walked over 800 miles through the jungles of Central America and across the deserts of Mexico without help from the Mexican and US governments?  All part of the plan to destroy our economy!

• Bigfoot and jiyabird like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users