6 replies to this topic

#1 PBM

PBM

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:47 PM

what is the deal with the water ever time it rains? It's like they start pumping it stright out of the sewers? I don't even fell safe shaving with this crap.

Attached Files

#2 CityBoy

CityBoy

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:50 PM

PBM, don't know if you are a new resident or not, but you can expect to get more of this crappy water in the future. Not only that, but even when we don't get brown water, our water has a foul odor and it forms a film on our stainless steel sink. We don't drink it, buy bottled water, even for our tea.  Hate to even use it to rinse my mouth.

This situation will never get better unless and until Bob Hall is voted out of office. He has doubled down on his refusal to provide us filtered water, and tells bald-faced lies about the effect of adding Clearitas to the water.  No sooner does he tell those lies, then here comes Councilman Scott McKechnie to add more lies to the pile.

#3 grammy

grammy

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:28 PM

And will the new hotel supposedly being built have that water . I would check out real quick. I've seen what came out of the faucets when I worked at the hospital there's was no way I would drink it no matter how safe they assured me it was

#4 masey

masey

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:56 PM

I don't understand why some parts of town get brown water and others don't. We use to but don't anymore unless there is a water break someplace. When we did I discovered that vinegar takes the brown out of white clothes if they got into bad water.

#5 Old Pawpaw

Old Pawpaw

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:19 AM

Why should the city add Claritass or any other chemical except flouride and chlorine to the water,Bob Hall has had nearly 11 years and he is too stuburn to admit that a filter system is the only way to start cleaning up Charlestown's water! This is another issue where  Mayor Hall's my way or the highway attitude spills over into the lives of Charlestown's citizens.Does Bob Hall's arrogance have no bounds?

#6 Victor Truth

Victor Truth

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:40 PM

Can no one help.
Can no Federal Agency help?

#7 CityBoy

CityBoy

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:23 PM

The only help for this problem is to vote Bob Hall out of office.  If residents aren't concerned enough to register and vote, then prepare to live with it.

• What the What likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: water

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users