5 replies to this topic

#1 hoosiergirly

hoosiergirly

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

There's a new vapor store where Decker's used to be by Swifty in Charlestown. It's called House of Clouds. They have awesome flavors. The best tasting e-juice in the area and they make it exactly how you want it. Great prices and friendly service. For anyone wanting to quit smoking, go check them out. For all of the vapors, great place close to home.

#2 karen

karen

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:17 AM

Is there an age limit to purchasing this stuff?

#3 hoosiergirly

hoosiergirly

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:28 AM

From what I've heard, there are no laws or regulations yet. They do have a no minors sign on the door.

#4 karen

karen

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:15 PM

Thanks.  I've seen teens "smoking" these and was curious. 

#5 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,462 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:37 PM

The e cig industry did a big disservice to their product by developing "Cotton Candy", "Blue Raspberry", "Cherry Coke" flavors.  Stop marketing to kids, that ain't right.  Good to know this new store won't sell to minors.  Our kids have enough land mines to traipse through.

#6 masey

masey

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:26 AM

Ask me if I was tickled to see this store in town...Don't know who put it in but they may make a ton of money. This is not the kind of business I would like to see people open. The whole place looks shady. Had teens here at the house yesterday and saw one of the kids with one. Looks pretty stupid. (Does 19 count as a kid?).
  • technology overloaded and Poppie like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users