41 replies to this topic

#21 IntegrityMatters

IntegrityMatters

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:08 PM

what a beautiful dog!  So sorry -- but she was very fortunate to have had a good home.

#22 JHS1982

JHS1982

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:09 PM

Dude, I'm SO sorry to hear this.......it hurts to lose a member of the family. I'm not sure of the situation, but if she was getting old and suffering, or if she was sickened with some horrible disease, I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that she's in a beautiful place with no pain or suffering.......and she's waiting patiently by the Pearly Gates to be reunited with her master. Until that time, she'll be right there for you.

God Bless you my friend. The Daily's will keep you in our thoughts & prayers!!

Rod Daily

#23 ppremc1984

ppremc1984

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:17 PM

So sorry for your loss my grandog looks like Cinnamon they are precious. You will be in our prayers.

#24 jiyabird

jiyabird

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:15 AM

Oh Dude, not again! But you did have one more year with her, right? Don't know your belief but were you aware the Pope made a statement that dogs go to heaven too? Of course I would think if God welcomes them he welcomes all his furred and feathered and any other creature he created.
All your kids will be waiting for you as mine will be for me. Hugs, Jiyabird. (She probably is up there romping with Boofer!!!!)
  • Peanut likes this

#25 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:21 AM

Sorry to see this Dude... 

#26 Stinkeymonkey

Stinkeymonkey

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:52 PM

I'm so sorry. It's hard losing our fur kids.

#27 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:39 PM

Thanks, ya'll.......she's back Home, now.........

20150402_1652331_zps3uk4kvxv.jpg

#28 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:52 PM

Dude, I'm SO sorry to hear this.......it hurts to lose a member of the family. I'm not sure of the situation, but if she was getting old and suffering, or if she was sickened with some horrible disease, I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that she's in a beautiful place with no pain or suffering.......and she's waiting patiently by the Pearly Gates to be reunited with her master. Until that time, she'll be right there for you.

God Bless you my friend. The Daily's will keep you in our thoughts & prayers!!

Rod Daily

Well......when I start'd 'is thread.....vet gave her a couple'a months.....or less.....liver problems/failure.....tumors...    

Oh Dude, not again! But you did have one more year with her, right? Don't know your belief but were you aware the Pope made a statement that dogs go to heaven too? Of course I would think if God welcomes them he welcomes all his furred and feathered and any other creature he created.
All your kids will be waiting for you as mine will be for me. Hugs, Jiyabird. (She probably is up there romping with Boofer!!!!)

:thumbsup: ....Yup.....bought her anuther year.....even tho we know'd it was a temp thing.....my vet was shok'd she respond'd ta the treatment/meds like she did....even tho we know'd the end-game would come.....eventually....

she crash'd perty hard rite b'fore Xmas....spent 'at whole week up in the Knobs,so......along with all her other med(s)....was give'n her a fluid drip, 300ml ever 2nd day.....everday.....'at she would/could meet me at'a door when i got in.....was a GOOD day..... :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

But......I  know'd the clock was tick'n......and she really went down-hill fast the last week....9 days or so..... :sad:

Nuth'n more we could do........ :no:

An' yeah.......I'a see'em ALL.....agin, 1 day....... :yes:

Edited by Bikerdude, 03 April 2015 - 05:53 PM.

• GrumpyGranny and Quasar like this

#29 Little Pickle

Little Pickle

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 06:23 PM

So sorry to read this.  I have lost more than one sweet animal.  We had one dog for almost 20 years and just last week lost an 18 year old cat. It is hard to let them go but they bring so much into our lives.  Hugs.

#30 Mary Moore Marconi

Mary Moore Marconi

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 01:50 PM

I'm so sorry for you, and happy for her that she was there with you to feel loved. Like many others, I've felt this loss and grieved this way too. Our grieving is how we honor a beloved pet and companion.

#31 Peanut

Peanut

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:49 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. 

#32 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:17 PM

Really bad Monday.  My lovely cat had an ulcerated cyst that would not heal medicinally.  Scheduled surgery for this morning, thinking we would get her healed up and on the mend.  She was just chirping away to me and the staff, I was just sure we would pick her up this afternoon on the road to recovery.  Complications set in and we were directed to take her to an animal hospital for overnight care and observation.  She didn't make it.  I'm ever so sorry my little munchkin was present for the bad news.  Her name was Midnight and was the sweetest of cats.  Tears flowing, but as I told my daughter, if you leave this world with so many grieving your loss, you must have lived a good life. 

Give your critters a Midnight kiss, we never know how long they will grace and bless our life. 

I loved that cat!

• Peanut likes this

#33 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:26 PM

I'm sorry to see this Donna... {hugs}...

#34 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:33 AM

Really bad Monday. My lovely cat had an ulcerated cyst that would not heal medicinally. Scheduled surgery for this morning, thinking we would get her healed up and on the mend. She was just chirping away to me and the staff, I was just sure we would pick her up this afternoon on the road to recovery. Complications set in and we were directed to take her to an animal hospital for overnight care and observation. She didn't make it. I'm ever so sorry my little munchkin was present for the bad news. Her name was Midnight and was the sweetest of cats. Tears flowing, but as I told my daughter, if you leave this world with so many grieving your loss, you must have lived a good life.

Give your critters a Midnight kiss, we never know how long they will grace and bless our life.

I loved that cat!

So sorry, Donna. Hugs to K.

#35 ChopperWoman

ChopperWoman

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,605 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:20 AM

I'm so sorry, Donna. Rest in peace Midnight.

#36 jiyabird

jiyabird

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:06 AM

Oh Donna, my heart hurts for you. You know animals are my life so I do know how devastated you are. Know your furry baby is there for you at the Rainbow Bridge and will patiently wait until you can be side by side again.
I hope when your tears dry you will find room in your heart to rescue another lonely kitty and save it's life with a loving, forever home.
Hugs, P.

#37 GrumpyGranny

GrumpyGranny

Local Legend

• Administrators
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:40 AM

Donna, I'm sorry for your loss. I know how much the loss of one of our furry kids can hurt.

#38 MoeMomma

MoeMomma

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:18 PM

So sorry, Donna.   I know the pain, all too well, of losing a pet.  Find comfort knowing you gave your baby a good life, filled with lots of love.  

Edited by MoeMomma, 28 July 2015 - 12:18 PM.

#39 03marauder

03marauder

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:57 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=1z_JX41VuN4

#40 Peanut

Peanut

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:02 AM

Donna, we had to let our cat Smokey go.  It turned out he had a tumor pressing on his heart.  He was 17 yrs old.  We said goodbye last October.  Now we are trying to get our other cat Tiger to 19 yrs old.  Each day is a blessing with our fury babies.  I am so sorry for your loss.

• GrumpyGranny and Donna like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users