• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 GrumpyGranny

GrumpyGranny

Local Legend

• Administrators
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:44 AM

Thank you granny. I have been checking back every so often just to makesure. Let me know next month and I will pay you back. I guess I would've eventually get what everyone in the house has had. Thank you Meissa.

Don't worry about paying back! I have some donated funds I can use to purchase them. You just worry about getting yourself better.

• masey, Tina and backinthegame like this

#42 masey

masey

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:24 AM

Hope you get to feeling better. Granny- you can call me if I need to make or pick something up.
  • GrumpyGranny, Tina and backinthegame like this

#43 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:52 AM

Same here.  I need to make a trip to Sam's anyways so if you need me to pick something up, let me know.  GG, I'll pm you my phone #

• GrumpyGranny likes this

#44 backinthegame

backinthegame

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:18 AM

Thanks everyone:) see you in April.
  • GrumpyGranny and Billie G like this

#45 Billie G

Billie G

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:09 PM

So Sorry I had to cut out before clean-up, but my sis only turns 60 1 time, I will make it up next month!

• IntegrityMatters and GrumpyGranny like this

#46 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

Thanks to Texas Roadhouse for the potatoes!  They were a huge hit!

• GrumpyGranny likes this

#47 IntegrityMatters

IntegrityMatters

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

Yes, they all loved the potatoes and the stew was great too. I liked the brussel sprouts! (good job, Billie!) We "sold out" of snacks this time -- lots of people wanted several to take with them. Chopper, the bananas and clementines went well too -- where did you get those huge bananas?!! Great evening everyone! (and my granddaughters loved helping)
I will continue to bring the snacks for next month --- and organize all the soap/shampoo/razors,etc.
  • GrumpyGranny, Tina and backinthegame like this

#48 GrumpyGranny

GrumpyGranny

Local Legend

• Administrators
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

Tina, please give your brother a big "Thank You" from Team Chatter. The baked potatoes were a real treat! I enjoy going to Texas Roadhouse...the Dallas Filet is my favorite steak!

#49 ChopperWoman

ChopperWoman

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,605 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:35 PM

I always get the bananas and clementines from Olde Towne.

Sorry about not sticking around tonight. I've been moaning and groaning all evening with this darn cold. Bill made dinner for us tonight. That was very nice. But then, he had the nerve to ask if he moaned and groaned like me while he was sick. He's the one who gave me the cold! lol!
  • GrumpyGranny and Bigfoot like this

#50 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:27 AM

Another successful Team Chatter dinner!   Tina invited me to the Tea Party meeting so that's why I left a bit early.  It was quite a good experience.  The agenda was organized so that issues were discussed leading off with Federal, then State and then Local and we missed the first, and part of State...  I was surprised by the diversity of folks there of all stripes.  Fun and informative.

• GrumpyGranny, kelley and Tina like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users