547 replies to this topic

#21 SIwatcher

SIwatcher

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

Most before thought you worked for them, I know that I work for every resident of Clark County. You all deserve to know what is going on in your county government.

If Tina will the web site that she posted under schools and education NEOLA topic would work here, interesting to see some of the salaries being paid to various people.That site list everyone that gets a gov't check --Thanks

Edited by SIwatcher, 10 October 2013 - 11:23 AM.

• Tina likes this

#22 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

Posted Image https://gateway.ifio...oyComp&rptVer=a  Highest paid in the county, from what I could find was Jerry Acy of River Ridge = $212,000 a year. Jeffersonville has some mighty well paid individuals as well. Len Ashack makes $120k.

Edited by Tina, 10 October 2013 - 01:33 PM.

#23 RStephenson

RStephenson

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

Tina is a info monster. Love that site

#24 SIwatcher

SIwatcher

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

How bout the link ---

#25 Not Super But Honest Mike

Not Super But Honest Mike

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,711 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

Rick, most of the Sheriff's Department vehicles have between 100,000 and 225,000 miles, is there any chance of freeing up some funds to purchase some new vehicles? If not, can the county purchase some horses?

#26 deerhunter

deerhunter

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

Rick are you aware that the Town of Utica is going door to door trying to get homeowners to become annexed into the town. Is the county aware that this is happening? Also are you aware that the Old Utica School in being leased for a 1.00 a year and the taxpayers are paying the insurance on it. Sorry I know the questions are tough.

anything yet

#27 RStephenson

RStephenson

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:11 AM

Mike,

I know they bought 3 this year from the Commissary Fund. I am awaiting how many they bought last year. I know that Monty and Danny had a plan last year to replace a quarter of the fleet each year. Not sure if this is from this plan or not. Will let you know when I know for sure.

#28 SIwatcher

SIwatcher

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

How bout the link ---

Sorry found the link -at the bottom of the chart I encourage anyone to explore that site -anyone getting a tax payer check is listed
  • Tina likes this

#29 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

Sorry found the link -at the bottom of the chart I encourage anyone to explore that site -anyone getting a tax payer check is listed

Yeah for some reason I was having a heck of a time with formatting!
https://gateway.ifio...oyComp&rptVer=a

River Ridge and River Hills get a nice sum.

Edited by Tina, 11 October 2013 - 11:38 AM.

#30 SIwatcher

SIwatcher

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

If you look on that link under report builder you can look at budgets

#31 dawizzy1

dawizzy1

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

Rick,
I have not historically voted for you, but after reading this forum, I will in the future. If only all the officeholders were so willing to talk with the electorate. I don't agree with some of the things the commissioner do, but at least I know I can get an explanation.

Thanks!
  • Bigfoot likes this

#32 ChopperWoman

ChopperWoman

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,605 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

I believe Rick has only ran for office one time. That was when he ran for county commissioner and won. :wink:
  • Bigfoot and Tina like this

#33 RStephenson

RStephenson

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Dawizzy,

Thanks for the comments. I am always available to you for explanation or clarification on any issue. I can be contacted by email, phone or this forum.

Rick
  • GrumpyGranny, kelley and Not Super But Honest Mike like this

#34 Need more cow bell

Need more cow bell

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

We will always get honesty and straight forwardness from Mr Stephenson. And if he says no family member will work for
The County you can take that to the bank. Different rules in Jeffersonville, at least for some!

#35 TruthToPower

TruthToPower

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:07 AM

Hi Rick, I have a question perhaps you can relay to Danny Rodden. On the heels of the Evening News' story today about the former CCSD correction officer being fired for his alleged role in distributing steroids - http://newsandtribun...al-steroid-case - why is it that Danny Rodden green lighted the firing of this low level public servant for selling steroids but has refused to fire a high ranking police officer that is on audio tape soliciting a bribe leveraged by the defrauding of the taxpayers at the tune of a half million dollars. My understanding is that both alleged incidents - possession/distribution of a controlled substances and solicitation of a bribe by a public official - are felony offenses. I suspect that if you polled the average person on the street as to which of these offenses are a greater affront to the public trust they would by a very sizable majority tell you solicitation of bribery by a public official. I think you are a good man and a terrific steward Rick, but I'd like to see you and others take on the disgusting corruption that permeates throughout Clark County public offices.

#36 Not Super But Honest Mike

Not Super But Honest Mike

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,711 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

Dawizzy,

Thanks for the comments. I am always available to you for explanation or clarification on any issue. I can be contacted by email, phone or this forum.

Rick

WOW! This is not the norm for elected officials in Clark County !!!!!!!!!

This is one "change" I like. Need more officials with this attitude........

#37 Kevin Vissing

Kevin Vissing

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:20 PM

Clark County government looking at some savings with lower interest rates on jail bond to purchase "new" police cars. Hopefully this happens soon.

Edited by Kevin Vissing, 29 October 2013 - 10:22 PM.

• Oldgoat likes this

#38 RStephenson

RStephenson

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

Truth to Power,

I can not comment on the issues in the Sheriff's dept except to say that they are being addressed in the proper channels.

As to your comment about the " disgusting corruption" in Clark Co public offices I will say that I will turn over any information to the proper state authorities for investigation.

If anyone has evidence of any illegal or unethical action I would encourage them to contact me. All contact will be confidential.

It will take all of us working together to fix this county. The citizens have the responsibilty to research all candidates for the offices. Research all candidates and learn as much about them as you can. Then vote for a person, not a party. Make sure they want to serve the public and not self servicing power hungry hypocrites.

Sorry if I sound preachy but it is how I truly feel.
  • IntegrityMatters, kelley, hoosiertaxpayer and 3 others like this

#39 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

Dawizzy,

Rick

You are also typically at many county events! Or at least I see you at every parade! :D

Rick certainly doesn't hide from the public eye!

#40 woo

woo

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

Rick,
Boxers or briefs?

Thanks in advance.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users