Photo

More mischief from George "OJ" Zimmerman!!!

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#41 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:12 AM

The ironic thing is that Zimmerman is a Democrat, but his most vocal haters are Democrats as well. Rather amusing in a dark way.

From all appearances Zimmerman was rightfully declared not guilty in the Martin trial. As for this one, we shall see.

WOW I don't see the irony at all! I don't ever in my life remember asking if someone standing trial for murder is a dem or repub.
Am I to assume that is the mindset of republicans.....?

#42 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

:goodpost: Track Rat! I've reached my quota of "Likes" as I'm a trigger happy crazy person! This isn't about politics, and shouldn't be amusing in any way! A seventeen year old kid, (albeit, dark-skinned kid in a hoodie, brandishing Skittles and guzzling canned tea!) lost his life due to this man. That some of us feel that justice was NOT served here on earth, he WILL have to face final judgment before God! Sometimes that's all that is left to the loved ones of those taken away from us!
  • GrumpyGranny likes this

#43 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:32 AM

WOW I don't see the irony at all! I don't ever in my life remember asking if someone standing trial for murder is a dem or repub.
Am I to assume that is the mindset of republicans.....?

excellent observation, Overit.

#44 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,126 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:17 AM

Violent donkeyholitity (what are you going to do with that one, Autocensor?) is nonpartisan.
  • GrumpyGranny, Quasar, grayarea and 2 others like this

#45 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,126 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:17 AM

Ha!

#46 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

I LOVE that word Kelley!!!!!!!

#47 grayarea

grayarea

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

I honestly, and without question, have to put this post in the "what's the big deal" and "who cares" category. I throw it in there with other stuff I simply refuse to read (i.e. anything with the word Kardashian, Kanye, Bieber, and the like involved). This guy had his 15 minutes of fame. I could care less what he does now and why it constitutes being newsworthy.

#48 grayarea

grayarea

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:45 AM

And, Kelly...

As a person that really does try and learn a new word on a daily basis...thank you.

#49 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

i read that Zimmerman is the one who made up the story of his girlfriend being pregnant, on the 911 call... of course, pregnant women are all crazy, right?
  • grayarea likes this

#50 TrackRat

TrackRat

Account Closed

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:47 AM

I honestly, and without question, have to put this post in the "what's the big deal" and "who cares" category. I throw it in there with other stuff I simply refuse to read ...

So did you read it or not?

(i.e. anything with the word Kardashian, Kanye, Bieber, and the like involved)

Who did they kill?

Edited by TrackRat, 21 November 2013 - 09:58 AM.

#51 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

Being pregnant and/or eating Skittles are 2 of the largest contributors to "hormone overload" and we all know the aggressive behavior caused by "hormone overload". Many a man has been left shaking in his boots at the sight of a pregnant woman eating Skittles.....not even a barricaded door can stop such a woman!

#52 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

I'm with you, Grayarea, on the Kardashian, Bieber and Kanye, but this man robbed a teen and his family of his life. The potential harm for others does indeed matter. May he rot in Hades!

#53 grayarea

grayarea

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:19 AM

So did you read it or not?

Who did they kill?

TR...

No, I only read what was here and wondered why it's causing such a stir.
As for your other question...just millions of minds on a daily basis that actually follow that crap.

And Donna, i agree to disagree that he "robbed a teen and his family of his life." I can't bring myself to make that broad of an assumption based on what was said at his trial.

#54 woo

woo

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:41 AM

I'm with you, Grayarea, on the Kardashian, Bieber and Kanye, but this man robbed a teen and his family of his life. The potential harm for others does indeed matter. May he rot in Hades!

According to a jury of his peers, he was defending himself.
But don't let the facts get in the way of the hatred.

IMHO, he is now "Entertainment Tonight" material.
  • Quasar, Bedford and Oldgoat like this

#55 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

If I remember right a jury of his peers found Mel Ignatow not guilty too......facts? his story versus a dead person......as we have seen in the past........facts can sure get cloudy when their is only 1 person left to relate them.

#56 TrackRat

TrackRat

Account Closed

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

TR...

No, I only read what was here and wondered why it's causing such a stir.

We're just Chattering about it...just like you.

#57 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

If I remember right a jury of his peers found Mel Ignatow not guilty too......facts? his story versus a dead person......as we have seen in the past........facts can sure get cloudy when their is only 1 person left to relate them.

With this kind of reasoning... you would think that most killers would walk free...

#58 Oldgoat

Oldgoat

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

It's amazing how the media just won't stop going after this guy. The headlines originally read that George Zimmerman was arrested for beating up his pregnant girlfriend. After you read the story, she is not pregnant and the "beating" consisted of pushing her out the door. There is no question that Ol' George is not the brightest person or he wouldn't keep walking into these situations.
  • Bedford likes this

#59 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

It's amazing how the media just won't stop going after this guy. The headlines originally read that George Zimmerman was arrested for beating up his pregnant girlfriend. After you read the story, she is not pregnant and the "beating" consisted of pushing her out the door. There is no question that Ol' George is not the brightest person or he wouldn't keep walking into these situations.

Zimmerman is the one that first stated she was pregnant. And he did so as to make his story that she's the one who's crazy sound more plausible. And he pushed her out the door of her own house. And then barricaded himself inside. And did not answer the door as police banged on it. Instead, calling 911 himself... when the police were already in the yard. He's a piece of work.

#60 TrackRat

TrackRat

Account Closed

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

Yeah the poor baby can't catch a break. Anybody else could beat their girlfriend half to death and it wouldn't even make the 11 o'clock news.
  • kelley and hoosiertaxpayer like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users