Photo

More mischief from George "OJ" Zimmerman!!!

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#21 TrackRat

TrackRat

Account Closed

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

It's not Trayvon (or "Trevon" if you prefer) Martin's fault that Zimmerman is a thug. The murder wasn't the first time he's had legal issues of a violent nature and it won't be the last.

Edited by TrackRat, 12 September 2013 - 10:17 AM.

• cindiloohoo likes this

#22 jiyabird

jiyabird

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

:zorro: ijfhwgvujqwo!!! jgng3ew :queen: onjvhuhwvhuvhuwfvuhuh! kgkmw jjgkmw kjjvov9wgf78yfyugjoprj.!! :ninja:

l;jllrolkhmwo, ijvjkjnoofn ckl pprpfmnjanv :ike:

mv laklokckmpckl jkkwvv knwlwero llafpkv!!!! :rofl: :no: :santa:

Hey Rat...if you ask him real nicely...The Dude might give you lessons in how to type like he does...no one does it better!!!

#23 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

I thought the dude had given him lessons.........I understood every word,,,,especially that last sentence LOL :laugh: :laugh: that was a good one TR!!!!! :santa: \\

scary

#24 TrackRat

TrackRat

Account Closed

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:57 AM

Hey Rat...if you ask him real nicely...The Dude might give you lessons in how to type like he does...no one does it better!!!

No thanks Bird. If I wanted to learn I'd go to the original...GOLIATH!

#25 TrackRat

TrackRat

Account Closed

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

It's not Trayvon (or "Trevon" if you prefer) Martin's fault that Zimmerman is a thug. The murder wasn't the first time he's had legal issues of a violent nature and it won't be the last.

"George Zimmerman has been arrested in Orlando, FL after allegedly attacking his pregnant girlfriend, law enforcement sources tell TMZ."

http://www.tmz.com/2...estic-violence/

Edited by TrackRat, 18 November 2013 - 03:17 PM.

#26 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,128 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

Good thing I was sitting down when I heard! I'd have surely fainted from surprise.

Wonder if he gets protective custody? Seems a local jail might be a very uncomfortable place.
  • cindiloohoo, TrackRat, Overit and 1 other like this

#27 hoosiertaxpayer

hoosiertaxpayer

BANNED

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1

All you believers in old George will be glad to here he's back in jail...When you allow criminals like this to get off they feel a sense of entitlement ala OJ Simpson..and It's just a matter of time until their back in jail...For all the idiot's who paid to his defense fund and declared him innocent , here's another chance to throw your money away and defend him once again...Karma's a b i t c h....
  • cindiloohoo and Donna like this

#28 hoosiertaxpayer

hoosiertaxpayer

BANNED

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

The word is Zimmerman's girlfriend was acting suspicious and eating a bag of Skittles...George said he was just protecting himself and standing his ground....
  • cindiloohoo, Overit, snowman and 1 other like this

#29 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

Good thing I was sitting down when I heard! I'd have surely fainted from surprise.

Wonder if he gets protective custody? Seems a local jail might be a very uncomfortable place.

A local jail....in the general population......would be quite fitting for him......I believe justice would then be served nicely! :laugh:

Edited by Overit, 18 November 2013 - 07:07 PM.

• GrumpyGranny and TrackRat like this

#30 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

An assault rifle? Wow I am sure everyone in the area feels safer knowing he had that and was "watching their neighborhood" for kids in hoodies eating Skittles.
  • cindiloohoo likes this

#31 hoosiertaxpayer

hoosiertaxpayer

BANNED

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

Now, now everybody lets not "rush to judgement" George may have felt his life was threatened and it was merely a case of self defense...You know how dangerous unarmed pregnant women and kids can be.....
  • cindiloohoo and Donna like this

#32 cindiloohoo

cindiloohoo

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

"George Zimmerman has been arrested in Orlando, FL after allegedly attacking his pregnant girlfriend, law enforcement sources tell TMZ."

http://www.tmz.com/2...estic-violence/

This comes as no surprise to anyone who has at least two functioning brain cells to rub together.
  • GrumpyGranny and Donna like this

#33 hoosiertaxpayer

hoosiertaxpayer

BANNED

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:35 AM

What happened to all of ole George's supporters on here ? George needs you now more than ever...Anybody ?

Edited by hoosiertaxpayer, 19 November 2013 - 10:36 AM.

• citizenkane likes this

#34 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:02 AM

What happened to all of ole George's supporters on here ? George needs you now more than ever...Anybody ?

Just like the last deal when so many people including the POTUS and the media convicted the guy in the court of public opinion... facts be damned... as it turned out though it was a clear cut case of self defense. More importantly, that is what the trial found as well.

Same deal here, right now it's too early and we don't know what the facts are so it's pretty hard to judge...

It is a bit sad though to see so many people rejoicing over other folks misery...
  • Bedford likes this

#35 hoosiertaxpayer

hoosiertaxpayer

BANNED

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

I have no sympathy for cowards and liars and Zimmerman is both. He bullies woman and children and got away with murder...You can minimize and defend criminal acts if you like, I prefer criminals in jail where they belong...
  • cindiloohoo, Overit and Donna like this

#36 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:06 PM

Sorry Q but I almost always rejoice when I see someone I view as a criminal (especially someone who murders) getting what they have coming. I was happy when OJ screwed up and went to prison....I was happy when Ignatow went to prison......I am happy this idiot screwed up and MAY end up doing time after all.

Would you actually want people that believed he was a murderer set free to be sad that he messed up and may have to pay a price.........because no matter the verdict we believe it was murder and he got away with it. I think if you were convinced someone had committed murder and gotten off free you would be in hopes they would screw up along the way and have to pay for it.......wouldn't you?
  • Donna likes this

#37 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

well, one thing for sure... since he didn't kill his victim this time... she will be able to testify against him in court.
  • cindiloohoo, hoosiertaxpayer and Donna like this

#38 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

an excerpt from Salon magazine:

Bizarrely, after the cops arrived, Zimmerman made a 911 call of his own, to say “my girlfriend is, for lack of a better word, going crazy on me.” The dispatcher logically suggested that since Zimmerman is calling the police, he might want to talk to the officers who are banging on his front door. But he demurs. “No, they’re pretty upset, I think,” he tells her. “They’re banging on the door and windows.” He’s calling simply because “I just want people to know the truth.”

Zimmerman being true to form... here he is framing the girlfriend as the aggressor, just like he did in the video the day after the Trayvon Martin shooting, taping his version of events with the cops present.
  • Donna likes this

#39 Bedford

Bedford

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:26 AM

The ironic thing is that Zimmerman is a Democrat, but his most vocal haters are Democrats as well. Rather amusing in a dark way.

From all appearances Zimmerman was rightfully declared not guilty in the Martin trial. As for this one, we shall see.
  • woo likes this

#40 TrackRat

TrackRat

Account Closed

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:11 AM

The ironic thing is that Zimmerman is a Democrat, but his most vocal haters are Democrats as well. Rather amusing in a dark way.

That's called NOT putting politics above morality.
  • Overit and jsummerfield like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users