Photo

More mischief from George "OJ" Zimmerman!!!

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 TrackRat

TrackRat

Account Closed

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

http://www.tmz.com/2...ll-shellie-gun/
  • GrumpyGranny, kelley and Details Matter like this

#2 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,126 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

Let's not jump to conclusions.

The wife, father-in-law or both may have had thuggy pics on their phones.
  • GrumpyGranny, TrackRat and Overit like this

#3 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

http://www.tmz.com/2...ll-shellie-gun/

:rolleyes: .......Yeah,yeah.........HEY!... :logik: ....while ya wuz in'ere.......did'ja scroll down an' ketch whut's up with'a Longstock'n chic ? :tongue: ......if ya scroll lil' further.....they got sumthin 'bout J-Lo's butt,too.........hahahahahahaha! :tongue:

http://www.tmz.com/2...ape/?adid=hero5

Edited by Bikerdude, 09 September 2013 - 08:56 PM.

#4 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

well, he is the killer of trayvon martin. and shellie zimmerman of anyone, would know what her estranged husband is capable of. sounds like her dad is the one who should press charges since he got the bloody nose.

#5 TrackRat

TrackRat

Account Closed

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:49 AM

:rolleyes: .......Yeah,yeah.........HEY!... ....while ya wuz in'ere.......did'ja scroll down an' ketch whut's up with'a Longstock'n chic ? :tongue: ......if ya scroll lil' further.....they got sumthin 'bout J-Lo's butt,too.........hahahahahahaha!

http://www.tmz.com/2...ape/?adid=hero5

:zorro: ijfhwgvujqwo!!! jgng3ew :queen: onjvhuhwvhuvhuwfvuhuh! kgkmw jjgkmw kjjvov9wgf78yfyugjoprj.!! :ninja:

l;jllrolkhmwo, ijvjkjnoofn ckl pprpfmnjanv :ike:

mv laklokckmpckl jkkwvv knwlwero llafpkv!!!! :rofl: :no: :santa:
  • cindiloohoo and hoosiertaxpayer like this

#6 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:04 AM

Another rush to judgement?

Deputy Police Chief Colin Morgan said officers did not recover a gun, and Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman later dropped her claim that a gun was involved.
"Domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm," Bracknell said.
The dispute "was between him and his wife and her father,'' Morgan said. "There were some allegations that there had been an assault, but we could not confirm any of it.''

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/09/george-zimmerman-gun-incident-florida-trayvon-martin/2788443/

"We did not find a gun, did not locate a weapon," said Zach Hudson, public information officer with the Lake Mary Police Department. "Nobody ever saw a gun. A gun is not part of this story."
Still, a gun was at the crux of the account Shellie Zimmerman provided to 911 dispatchers when calling for help.
"He continually has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying, 'Step closer.' He is just threatening all of us," Shellie can be heard telling dispatchers.
Hudson told ABC Action News Shellie provided a written statement Monday night saying she never saw a gun and only assumed her estranged husband was carrying a weapon because he touched his stomach.
Shellie called police to her father's home on Sprucewood Road around 2 p.m. She claimed George punched her father in the face and threatened both of them with a gun.
"He accosted my father and then took my IPad and then smashed it and cut it with a pocketknife. I don't know what he is capable of. I am really really scared," Shellie told dispatchers.
According to authorities, Shellie's father did not have any visible injuries.
In the 911 call, Shellie asked the dispatcher to send paramedics because her father's nose looked like it was broken.
There are also other inconsistencies police pointed to on the 911.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911
  • Bikerdude likes this

#7 TrackRat

TrackRat

Account Closed

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:07 AM

Another rush to judgement?

Judgement? Where? Show me judgement.

#8 hoosiertaxpayer

hoosiertaxpayer

BANNED

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

Guys like Zimmerman just like O.J.. can't leave well enough alone, watch and see. This dude will end up back in trouble...also read where he's using money donated for his defense fund to pay for support for his soon to be ex-wife....Any idiot that would donate money to this scumbag deserves to have it skittered away.....hope he buys new weapons with it to speed up the time until he's back in jail....
  • Details Matter and Donna like this

#9 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

Why was he at his soon-to-be-ex-father-in-laws in the first place if not to start trouble?
  • Donna likes this

#10 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

I heard she was acting suspicious so he followed her. When he went into the house she and her father were..............................EATING SKITTLES :shocked: ...it was all their fault. He told them to "step closer" with them, but they wouldn't share. What would YOU have done :question: ...just let them eat them :no: ...something HAD to be done :yes: .....they KNEW he would kill for Skittles :mad: !!
  • cindiloohoo, kelley, Details Matter and 1 other like this

#11 cindiloohoo

cindiloohoo

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

I heard she was acting suspicious so he followed her. When he went into the house she and her father were..............................EATING SKITTLES :shocked: ...it was all their fault. He told them to "step closer" with them, but they wouldn't share. What would YOU have done :question: ...just let them eat them :no: ...something HAD to be done :yes: .....they KNEW he would kill for Skittles :mad: !!

LOL! That's some mighty impressive weapons-grade snark there, Overit! Good job! :laugh: :thumbsup:
  • Donna likes this

#12 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

:zorro: ijfhwgvujqwo!!! jgng3ew :queen: onjvhuhwvhuvhuwfvuhuh! kgkmw jjgkmw kjjvov9wgf78yfyugjoprj.!! :ninja:

l;jllrolkhmwo, ijvjkjnoofn ckl pprpfmnjanv :ike:

mv laklokckmpckl jkkwvv knwlwero llafpkv!!!! :rofl: :no: :santa:

Needs lil' work........ :logik:

Oh......yeah........broad stretch'd it some,seems....... :whistle:

http://www.wave3.com...mestic-incident

#13 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

Guys like Zimmerman just like O.J.. can't leave well enough alone, watch and see. This dude will end up back in trouble...also read where he's using money donated for his defense fund to pay for support for his soon to be ex-wife....Any idiot that would donate money to this scumbag deserves to have it skittered away.....hope he buys new weapons with it to speed up the time until he's back in jail....

:logik: ........Nuth'n stop'n the dude from do'n jus'at.......at 'is point....... :logik:

#14 snowman

snowman

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

i thought the NRA was gettin him some stuff... for being their lil "good guy" poster boy.

#15 TrackRat

TrackRat

Account Closed

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong (like I REALLY had to say that) but, in Kentucky at least, people with active protective orders against them aren't allowed to possess firearms.

#16 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

I have to admit that I find it hilarious that he is using the money donated for his defense to pay support to his soon to be ex. If the court decides he has to pay alimony do you think the contributors will give him more?

#17 Donna

Donna

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:01 AM

Don't know about anyone else, but I'd take Shellie's word (at this point!) with a grain of salt! She seems to be truth-challenged. But I fear that the previous posters are correct, it's only a matter of time 'til GZ steps up his game ("what was he doing at his soon-to-be-ex-father-in-law's house?") Stay away from the Skittles and hoodies!

#18 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

Several people here have asked what Zimmerman was doing at his father in law's home...

Police explained that George has been living in his father-in-law's home. It was just last week that Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce.
Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, said Monday's incident stemmed from the couple dividing up property.
"Silly stuff like pots and pans and dishes gets so emotionalized that it overflows and that is what really happened here," said O'Mara.
The home was previously used as a meeting place to divvy up possessions. However, O'Mara said Shellie turned up at the home Monday afternoon unannounced.

http://www.abcaction...man-made-to-911

Who knows... the wheels may have come off of his marriage anyway. However being wrongfully charged with a crime and everyone from the POTUS on down sensationalizing the incident might have helped it along... sad...
  • Bedford likes this

#19 Bedford

Bedford

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

Yep, Zimmerman's the real victim, not Trevon. It's been an utter fiasco and thanks to the whining about Zimmerman being justly found "Not Guilty", across the nation black youths feel justified to hurt and kill whites. *sigh*
  • jiyabird likes this

#20 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

Somehow or the other I am both relieved and happy that you agree with Q and not me..... (sorry Q *sigh*)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users