10 replies to this topic

#1 LetsBeHonest

LetsBeHonest

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:29 AM

In the Creston subdivision where we reside, we have a neighbor that has 5 roosters in their backyard. They crow early mornings, off and on during the day and again just before dark! This has been happening all summer long. I reported this problem last Monday... Called Animal Control... But police dispatcher answered the call. I explained the problem and was told the Commissoner would be informed. As of last night nothing has been done the roosters, all 5 got loose and chased my 10 year old son at our entrance to the backyard! Now I do know it is against the ordinances to: place yard signs in your yard or to leave grass clippings in the street. But it's OK to have 5 Roosters .... Crowing....running loose?! Too much

#2 teresa bottorff perkins

teresa bottorff perkins

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:16 AM

Call 5027272343
  • Quasar likes this

#3 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:24 AM

Call 5027272343

Thanks... can you tell us who's number this is?

#4 LetsBeHonest

LetsBeHonest

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

Thanks
Spoke to someone today the residence will be notified :)

#5 teresa bottorff perkins

teresa bottorff perkins

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

Thanks... can you tell us who's number this is?

Commissioner Perkins....
  • Quasar likes this

#6 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

Hahaha! (I love that the ex-wife put his number out on the Chatter. And John if you get prank calls, I promise it's not from me!) hehe.

First off, Sellersburg is commissioner district 2 so that is Jack Coffman. If the neighborhood is not annexed by the town, that is who I'd call. If it is within town limits, then they can contact the town council.
http://www.sellersbu.../p/town-council
  • kelley likes this

#7 dman

dman

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

When I read the headline, I was wondering why Roosters was moving to Sellersburg.
  • Poppie likes this

#8 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:24 PM

When I read the headline, I was wondering why Roosters was moving to Sellersburg.

I thought the same thing about the restaurant. I know they are moving to Louisville off Shelbyville Rd & Dorsey Ln. Near my work. I'm looking forward to them opening there.

#9 Poppie

Poppie

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:27 PM

i heard someone say that Roosters was a 'hooters ' type restaurant. is this true ?

#10 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

It's a burger and wing restaurant. The outfits are not as skimpy as Hooters and are more respectable. Good food though.

#11 Ray Lawrence Parker

Ray Lawrence Parker

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:05 AM

I like going to the Roosters restaurant in Clarksville. It's a good place to have a meal and socialize or watch a ballgame. I suppose it's kind of like Hooters in terms of the food and beer served, but the servers definitely don't wear skimpy costumes. And I think they actually have better food than Hooters does.
  • Bigfoot likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users