28 replies to this topic

#1 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 4,692 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

Welcome to the Clark County Chatter!

One of the very first things that you should do as a Chatter member is upload a profile picture which will show throughout the forum as you make posts.

To do this:

Go to the upper right hand side of the Chatter... click on your user name. Then click "my settings"... then at the top of the list of settings is a "change my photo" button. Click this button then you will see your options for uploading a picture or using a picture posted on a hosting site. 200 x 200 is the recommended size but you can upload a larger picture and crop it from the same screen.

Please do this as soon as possible! Otherwise, I might upload one for you! :yes:

Seriously though if you need a hand just send me a PM... tell me what kind of picture you have in mind and I'll be glad to find one for you, size it and install it.

Have fun! :D
  • GrumpyGranny and kelley like this

#2 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,440 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

Just a warning, if you use your own picture HT may make JibJabs from it. ;)
  • cindiloohoo, kelley, Quasar and 1 other like this

#3 Chico

Chico

BANNED TROLL

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

Just a warning, if you use your own picture HT may make JibJabs from it. ;)

Uh oh, I'll brace myself. I should have left my glasses on for the pic. They make my eyes look smaller. lol
  • cindiloohoo, GrumpyGranny and Quasar like this

#4 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,440 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

I should also say, it's fun being recognized around town with people asking "are you Tina on chatter?"

Hi Becky! :waving: hehe!
  • kelley and Quasar like this

#5 Porky Pine

Porky Pine

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

What happened to my picture?

#6 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 4,692 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

What happened to my picture?

I have no idea...

If you would like to add one, here are the directions. If you would like for me to add one for you, just send me a PM of what kind of pic you would like and I'll take care of it. :thumbsup:

Go to the upper right hand side of the Chatter... click on your user name. Then click "my settings"... then at the top of the list of settings is a "change my photo" button. Click this button then you will see your options for uploading a picture or using a picture posted on a hosting site. 200 x 200 is the recommended size but you can upload a larger picture and crop it from the same screen.

#7 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

One of the very first things that you should do as a Chatter member is upload a profile picture which will show throughout the forum as you make posts.

To do this:

Please do this as soon as possible! Otherwise, I might upload one for you! :yes:

Seriously though if you need a hand just send me a PM... tell me what kind of picture you have in mind and I'll be glad to find one for you, size it and install it.

Q, I would like to be a bottle of wine with maybe a hunk of cheese. Can you do that for me?

#8 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

OOPS!!! You said pm you....oh well
  • Quasar likes this

#9 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 4,692 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

OOPS!!! You said pm you....oh well

:thumbsup:

#10 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:26 PM

Thanks Q!! That looks yummy!
  • Quasar likes this

#11 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 4,692 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

Thanks Q!! That looks yummy!

You're most welcome! :D

If anyone else would like help, just say the word!

#12 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 4,692 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:34 AM

To do this:

I have started adding an avatar to all new members as they join. However we still have some existing members that have not added their own avatar and as I see them I'm adding one for them.

If you see that you have an avatar that I have added and you would rather have something different... please feel free to change it. If you would rather I do it for you, send me a pm and explain what you want and I'll do my best to get it for you.

Thanks! :smile:
  • Bigfoot and Donna like this

#13 Donna

Donna

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

I like smiling, sunny faces . . . but really, there is a plethora of those right now! Check out Quasar's posts 11 & 12 . . . he really will help! The variety of avatars help us old-timers differentiate the speakers.
  • Quasar and Tina like this

#14 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

I know Donna, I get so confused! Have you ever looked closely at my cheese? I think it looks like odd sunbathers LOL
  • Quasar and Donna like this

#15 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,984 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

Lol. Just rolled through the thread. Did Chico change his own avatar to a troll?
  • Quasar likes this

#16 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 4,692 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:25 AM

Lol. Just rolled through the thread. Did Chico change his own avatar to a troll?

He did not...

All I can figure is that it must have been a glitch in the system...

:yes:
  • Bigfoot likes this

#17 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,984 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

Lol.
  • Quasar likes this

#18 Pesty Version 2

Pesty Version 2

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

I have the best avatar ...hands down.
  • Quasar likes this

#19 hoosiertaxpayer

hoosiertaxpayer

BANNED

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:49 PM

I have the best avatar ...hands down.

the original Pesty (the sockpuppet) before and after his metrosexual makeover still tops....

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by hoosiertaxpayer, 18 August 2013 - 10:05 PM.

#20 Serve

Serve

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

All these years and I just got mine!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users