10 replies to this topic

#1 umc

umc

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

I've lurked for a bit and recently started posting on this nice little local site. As a member of many online forums (most business related) I was pleasantly surprised to stumble on this website one day. You have quite the community feeling present here, so I thought I'd stop to introduce myself, though I don't often do so.

My name is Mike. I'm 35 years old and moved to Clarksville from Louisville 15 years ago. My wife and I still live in Clarksville and enjoy it here. We are self-employed professional cleaners and have been cleaning together pretty much since we got married almost 13 years ago. I'm a business junkie and love small business. So we took our cleaning business and expanded from house cleaning to mobile auto detailing, carpet cleaning, and more. We have decided to stay small despite having to turn away business weekly, as we don't wish to hire. I also love marketing, and since we have so much business that we have to turn it away without even advertising at this point, I must do okay in that department. :shifty: This is the year that I venture more into the marketing space so that I can fulfill another dream and help other small businesses to increase their revenues.

One thing that drew me here was seeing posts about what business was going in here or there. Obviously there's lots more to know about us, but I thought I'd limit my introduction to business since that's what piqued my interest here in the first place. I hope to learn more about the community that I live in and watch the area as a whole to make progress as time goes by.

See ya 'round!
  • Quasar likes this

#2 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

Welcome to the board!! It is a great friendly local place!! It's also good to see a small local business thriving!
  • Quasar likes this

#3 pob

pob

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

Welcome
  • Quasar likes this

#4 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

So nice to meet you!

• Quasar likes this

#5 GrumpyGranny

GrumpyGranny

Local Legend

• Administrators
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:42 AM

Mike, it's a pleasure to welcome another Clarksville resident to the Chatter!
  • Quasar likes this

#6 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

Welcome Mike! We're glad you're here and look forward to reading your posts! :thumbsup:

#7 Tina

Tina

Tinacious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

:waving: Welcome Mike!

Loved your post about Realtors of course! :thumbsup:
  • Quasar likes this

#8 Not Super But Honest Mike

Not Super But Honest Mike

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,711 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:26 AM

Thanks for joining! (Great first name too)
  • Quasar likes this

#9 umc

umc

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

Thanks for the nice welcome. It is always nice to see other residents of Clarks Vegas on forums, other people from other nearby communities, and more Mikes in the world (even if they aren't so super).
  • GrumpyGranny and Quasar like this

#10 Ironhorse

Ironhorse

Vespa Dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

Gotta Bike?

#11 umc

umc

Councilman