4 replies to this topic

#1 Lavender Hill

Lavender Hill

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

Hello- Jeffersonville friends and neighbors...

Just wanted to share we have a part time position that has opened for a flower delivery/ shop help person.
We are looking for someone available to work 9:30/10am - appx. 3pm-- depending on the day's volume- 4-5 days a week and rotating weekends as needed.

We are looking for someone punctual, with neat appearance, excellent driving record, honest and articulate, friendly and a team player. When you are not driving, [we deliver to Indiana and Louisville] we ask for your help in the back of the shop, processing flowers, cleaning buckets and just plain helping out. We do work hard and you might be surprised at what actually goes on inside a flower shop; but, we also have a great work environment. We don't do drama- never have, never will. We do have a couple of resident pets, so we hope you're not allergic.

If you're interested, we'd love to hear from you. Our email is lavenderhillfloral@gmail.com

Happy New Year!!

#2 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

"We are looking for someone punctual, with neat appearance, excellent driving record, honest and articulate, friendly and a team player"

:thumbsup:
Yeah.......can pass all'at....... :tongue:
Whut's it pay ?....... :tongue:
  • Quasar likes this

#3 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

"We are looking for someone punctual, with neat appearance, excellent driving record, honest and articulate, friendly and a team player"

:thumbsup:
Yeah.......can pass all'at....... :tongue:
Whut's it pay ?....... :tongue:

Yea, but I'm thinking they want someone who speaks English! LOL

:tongue: :thumbsup:
  • Bigfoot likes this

#4 jiyabird

jiyabird

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

Yea, but I'm thinking they want someone who speaks English! LOL

:tongue: :thumbsup:

Awww, come on, typin' is different than talkin'.... BUT I would think those flowers would sure take a beatin' on the back of a bike!

Edited by jiyabird, 01 January 2013 - 07:36 PM.

• Quasar likes this

#5 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 6,636 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

Awww, come on, typin' is different than talkin'.... BUT I would think those flowers would sure take a beatin' on the back of a bike!

LOL... can you imagine what a dozen roses would look like after a few miles of 70 mph wind?! :D

:mc-smiley:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users