2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff all my Life

Jeff all my Life

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

I invite everyone to check out my blog at http://jaml01.blogspot.com/ .

We start off every week with the "Wrap Up" which covers the stories from the previous week and my take on them. The Wrap Up also takes the chance to talk about a person that may have celebrated a birthday (like Bob Barker the last time) the previous week. Or an event that is happening (I did Super Storm Sandy). Then through out the week I post a blog at least once about a local issue or event or person. I also post funny or ridiculous videos or stories that I come across. I also have a poll question that last for 2 weeks. And I post weather advisories that effect the Jeffersonville area and do my best to keep you informed and up to date on them. And all guest are welcome to post comments in the comment section.

I hope you stop by and give it a look. And thanks to the people of the Chatter for giving me a place to inform others about my blog. Much appreciated.

JAML
  • GrumpyGranny and Quasar like this

#2 GrumpyGranny

GrumpyGranny

Semi-Retired

• Administrators
  • 4,228 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

JAML, I'm glad you posted the link to your blog, and gave Chatter members some information about it. I've been reading it for a while now, since I discovered it, and have enjoyed it. I recommend that our members check it out!
  • Quasar likes this

#3 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 4,588 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:28 AM

Nicely done JAML! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users