• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

Thanks for the prices. I may have to come out for lunch tomorrow since I am off work!! It sounds really good!!

#22 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

Went out for lunch today with my mom & brother to Sir Dano's. I must say it was quite good an well worth the price!! We will be back for sure for carryout and the buffet!! I hope you are able to put a place in Clarksville soon or even Jeffersonville would probably do well
  • Hoosiermata likes this

#23 dman

dman

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

we love sir dano's
my wife gets a deluxe pizza w/ bbq sauce. crazy if you ask me.
i stick with pepperoni.

always hits the spot.
  • Bigfoot likes this

#24 DadOf3

DadOf3

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

Took the family today. Was disappointed. I read the comments here and had built it up in my mind, I guess. First it was cold pizza, then no pizza for a while. They didn't have any sandwiches today, either. I guess it was ok for the price...a step above Mr. Gatti's.

#25 Sir Dano

Sir Dano

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

Took the family today. Was disappointed. I read the comments here and had built it up in my mind, I guess. First it was cold pizza, then no pizza for a while. They didn't have any sandwiches today, either. I guess it was ok for the price...a step above Mr. Gatti's.

DadOf3 I am sorry to hear the problems you encountered today at Sir Dano's. I have no excuses other than my employees were not paying attention to the buffet like they should of been. If you like please email me at Sirdanos@insightbb.com so I can offer you a reimbursement or a future credit for you and your family. Again, sorry for your disappointing visit.

Sir Dano
  • Quasar, DadOf3 and Bigfoot like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users