204 replies to this topic

#1 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

I heard that drugs were found at Charlestown Middle and that a teacher was involved. I have not heard any names yet. Does anyone know if this is true? I will do some more checking.

#2 sasha

sasha

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

SAY WHAT???????

#3 Sleepy

Sleepy

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

Tic Toc

#4 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

Welcome to the chatter Sleepy!
My mind is racing after what you posted but....in spite of everything I am hoping that I am reading more into your statement than what you meant :no:

#5 Bahama Mama

Bahama Mama

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

There has been no mention of drugs. No reason for the arrest has been released at all.

On Friday afternoon, Charlestown Middle School social studies teacher Kevin Hennegan was arrested on school property.

Mr. Hennegan has been suspended with pay pending an administrative investigation.

#6 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

There has been no mention of drugs. No reason for the arrest has been released at all.

On Friday afternoon, Charlestown Middle School social studies teacher Kevin Hennegan was arrested on school property.

Mr. Hennegan has been suspended with pay pending an administrative investigation.

Are you sure? Is that official or rumor?

#7 Bahama Mama

Bahama Mama

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

Are you sure? Is that official or rumor?

Official. Greater Clark issued a statement this afternoon.

#8 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

To the media or where?

#9 Sleepy

Sleepy

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

Is Tic Toc in Trouble ?

#10 cindiloohoo

cindiloohoo

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

How enigmatic! Is this, "Tic Toc," you're referring to a dwarf? Just wondering, because I see you've chosen the screen name, "Sleepy." Does that mean you are (or have been designated by others to be) a dwarf, as well? If so, are you still at war with the elves? (not really the best time to be warring with the elves...they obviously have the advantage at this time of the year). :santa: :laugh: (Ironhorse - hope you enjoy this one!)

Edited by cindiloohoo, 22 December 2012 - 04:35 PM.

• kelley likes this

#11 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

The string of cuss words going thru my head...

If I see one more person I know on the mfing news...

#12 Caesars

Caesars

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

Maintains a common nuisance, possession of mj and possession of paraphernalia

#13 Overit

Overit

Closed by Request

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

It's true. :sad:

http://www.wdrb.com/...eacher-arrested

#14 ChopperWoman

ChopperWoman

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

I'm just sick in my stomach right now. I sure hate to hear it. But remember this ..... he is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.

#15 sasha

sasha

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

This whole thing makes me sick - I know it's the Xmas season but it makes me sick to think of all the horrible things that man has said about everyone, especially making fun of someones age and calling them "grandpa" - if I was not a christian woman I would have to start calling him "MaryJane" or "former teacher". This man represents the teachers organization, was on the committe to recommend school board members to the teachers, and didn't he just start announcing or playing music for Jeff High? The philosophy that this man was ok to be around kids and yet Melin couldn't sleep at night with Sexton as the principal of Jeff High? .....and now he is on paid administrative leave,(please note that no one said he was suspended) even though he was arrested.
The ticking clock now seems to be ticking for the former teacher. I can't imagine why anyone would suggest he is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law since they found it on him and found stuff in his desk. This man stood in front of a camera after the board meeting where Sexton was voted out and made his usual negative comments. I guess that just shows you people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones or was that get stoned. Tic Toc.....kaboom - kaboom isn't there suppose to be a kaboom!

#16 Ironhorse

Ironhorse

Vespa Dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

Like the way he made more room for the brew.

( liked )

#17 RiverFox

RiverFox

Resident Historian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

yes
Posted Image

#18 ChopperWoman

ChopperWoman

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

I didn't read in the link posted that they found anything on him or in his desk. You must have read a different article than I did. Anyway ... I still feel badly for him and his family. Flame on .....
  • kelley likes this

#19 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

She can say that innocent until proved guilty thing 'cause this is stll the usa & that's how we roll.

I don't see anything online confirming it was in his desk or otherwise at the school. Surely the alleged 'common nuisance' wasn't the school.

Hey chick texting me, being online & texting sucks on my phone. Please be patient.

#20 sasha

sasha

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

What if your kid had picked up that bag of goodies........would you feel sorry for him then? I have absolutely no sympathy for a user or a dealer. They make me sick!!!! KARMA is a real Bi*ch - One time he referred to himself in a post as Ron Jeremy - he should have referred to himself as Cheech or Chong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users