#1 Donna

Donna

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

Dear GCCS,
I’ve wanted to tell you exactly what I thought of you, but as a Christian woman, I can’t!

Along comes the good witch, Glenda (Ritz), who might, with our help, change the fates of ALL our munchkins.
This is a journey of epic porportions . . . searching for courage . . . heart . . . and ultimately a brain! But at GCCS, it’s WAS less about EDUCATION and FAR MORE about personal/political agendas. Lets toss the bucket of purifying water. Not happening anytime soon!

Dr. Melin, you’ve been here 2 months and must “investigate” the resounding success of the principal of both the alternate school & JHS, who managed in two years to change the cultural (Read: Discipline) and the Academic (Read: OFF PROBATION AND EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT.) The worst/best you could come up with was “Philosophical Differences!” What new hire would target such a success story UNLESS he had been directed to do so? You claim this is “your decision” and your decision was based on what you “could sleep with.” Who loses sleep on “philosophical differences?” Sounds more like micro-management!

There were those of you that have been on a "Tick, Tock" countdown to the ouster of Mr. Sexton (a.k.a. Grandpa) since July 20, 2012. Some others as early as April (!) By the time we address the needs of the students, the money will be OVER-SPENT!
This is all about the KIDS?

Send in the flying monkeys! Pay NO ATTENTION to the man behind the curtain

#2 Chico Limon

Chico Limon

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

"There were those of you that have been on a "Tick, Tock" countdown to the ouster of Mr. Sexton (a.k.a. Grandpa) since July 20, 2012. Some others as early as April (!) "

Some people have been on a Tick Tock countdown since December 2010.

Edited by Chico Limon, 23 November 2012 - 06:29 PM.

#3 nononsense

nononsense

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

Dear GCCS,
I’ve wanted to tell you exactly what I thought of you, but as a Christian woman, I can’t!

Along comes the good witch, Glenda (Ritz), who might, with our help, change the fates of ALL our munchkins.
This is a journey of epic porportions . . . searching for courage . . . heart . . . and ultimately a brain! But at GCCS, it’s WAS less about EDUCATION and FAR MORE about personal/political agendas. Lets toss the bucket of purifying water. Not happening anytime soon!

Dr. Melin, you’ve been here 2 months and must “investigate” the resounding success of the principal of both the alternate school & JHS, who managed in two years to change the cultural (Read: Discipline) and the Academic (Read: OFF PROBATION AND EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT.) The worst/best you could come up with was “Philosophical Differences!” What new hire would target such a success story UNLESS he had been directed to do so? You claim this is “your decision” and your decision was based on what you “could sleep with.” Who loses sleep on “philosophical differences?” Sounds more like micro-management!

There were those of you that have been on a "Tick, Tock" countdown to the ouster of Mr. Sexton (a.k.a. Grandpa) since July 20, 2012. Some others as early as April (!) By the time we address the needs of the students, the money will be OVER-SPENT!
This is all about the KIDS?

Send in the flying monkeys! Pay NO ATTENTION to the man behind the curtain

I am also glad you are a Christian for many reasons. However, I must say that the venom oozing from your statements is strong.
My best to you in this epic struggle.

#4 Donna

Donna

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

I appreciate your best . . . but I'm not the one who needs it. The students of GCCS are most in need of all our best. Reserve our financial resources, (much diminished by Education Reform!) for education and stop spending on administration. I understand you & I don't agree on this topic, but strong, oozing venom? Putting it on a bit thick, don't you think?

#5 nononsense

nononsense

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

I appreciate your best . . . but I'm not the one who needs it. The students of GCCS are most in need of all our best. Reserve our financial resources, (much diminished by Education Reform!) for education and stop spending on administration. I understand you & I don't agree on this topic, but strong, oozing venom? Putting it on a bit thick, don't you think?

You are correct. It was too much. I apologize. I wish a happy Thanksgiving for you and your family.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users