4 replies to this topic

#1 Perfect Insanity

Perfect Insanity

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:07 AM

Hi, I'm 41 years old, I hear voices an sounds every day of my life, that are not there. I have conversations with inatimat objects.
I have very quick mood swings that include crying an angry. I usually end up in fights with athority figures.
I have to go to the bathroom often and cannot hold it. If I cough I may have to go home an clean up.
I have anxiety in stressful situations an do not handle them well. I have been known to become agitated in a croud of people.
I have ocd an it takes me for ever to zone an area because I keep working at it until its perfect.
I also have adhd which means when I'm changing your trash can I could end up standing there counting the trashbags instead of changing the can.
Those are all things I have really done. I have been through many jobs in my lifetime.
I cannot help the way that I am. And meds only dull most of the prolems slightly and enhance one of the others to be worse.
It took me almost an hour to write this because I coughed in the middle. You can guess from there.
Do you know of anyone out there willing to work with someone like this?
I have applied for disability and going to meet my lawer today. To fight the decline I recieved.
Wish me luck, not believe me or know someone willing to work with a person like me.
Any of the ways thanks for listening.

#2 GrumpyGranny

GrumpyGranny

Local Legend

• Administrators
  • 5,175 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

I'd be willing to let you clean my house and cook for me, except I'm on disability, can't find anyone willing to give me a job and can't afford to pay you...sorry!

#3 Little Pickle

Little Pickle

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

You might get in touch with Wellspring. They are an organization in Louisville that helps people with your type of problems and may be able to lead to you where you might get a job or other help. phone # 502 637-4361

#4 puffaloopus47

puffaloopus47

Councilman

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:08 PM

YOu know you are not alone. Vocational Rehab might be able to help you, but it is hard to complete the eligibility steps. There are many young individuals out there facing some of the same things, dealing with ADD, ADHD,Learning Disabilities, etc. It'd be nice if some type of programs could be started to encourage companies to work with individuals with disabilities, give them opportunities, etc., though they do have some incentives evidently they are not significant enough to do the trick. I wish you luck.

#5 porkypine

porkypine

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:35 AM

I think you need to go into POLITICS.  You couldn't be any worse than some of the POLITICIANS we have elected now!

• GrumpyGranny likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users