21 replies to this topic

#21 JHS1982

JHS1982

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:19 PM

It's real good... be warned though, a small pizza is way more than two people would eat!

Shoot Q......you don't know me very well. A small Impellizzeri's pizza is an appetizer for a big 'ol boy like me!! I'll lay back my ears and crawl all up in one of them. That's a good pie right there!!

Rod
  • Quasar likes this

#22 HoundDog

HoundDog

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:05 AM

I've only meet a few pizzas in my life that I didn't like but, today, my favorite is any of several DeLite (very thin crust) pies from Papa Murphy's. The chicken, bacon, artichoke and spinach with a creamy garlic sauce is top on my list. Lots and lots of meatless/fresh veggie options. I usually have them hold the mozzarella on mine and substitute a fat-free variety when I get home. And when we get one with red sauce and meats, I use my own turkey pepperoni. But, love all the fresh veggies they have available and really do prefer the super thin DeLite crusts.

http://www.papamurph...nBaconArtichoke

If I wasn't avoiding the carbs, I'd sure love to give one of their stuffed pizzas a try. If you haven't picked up a pie at Papa Murphy's, give them a shot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users