#1 Eric Lovan

Eric Lovan

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:46 AM

L & S Home Renovations

We are a locally based home renovation team comprised of City of Jeffersonville Fire Fighters and members of the Local 558 Firefighters Union. We specialize in flooring of all kinds, including but not limited to; ceramic/porcelain tile, hardwood, laminate, and vinyl. We also excel in interior/exterior painting. In addition to our specialties we also are proficient at most other home renovations, and general. We will have a website withing the next few weeks which will include customer comments and a photo gallery of before and after pictures of our work. If we cannot handle a job we are not going to attempt it, however we will get you in touch with someone who will, and at a very reasonable price. We are excited to begin this venture and look forward to serving Jeffersonville with their home improvement needs.

*Competitive Prices
*Professional quality work
*Honest and Trustworthy workers whose families are known and respected in and around Jeffersonville and have strong ties with the community.

Eric 502-797-7417
Josh 502-774-0727
  • kelley likes this

#2 puffaloopus47

puffaloopus47

Councilman

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:21 AM

Wouldn't this fall under advertisement for a business-so they'd need to buy an ad?

#3 Eric Lovan

Eric Lovan

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:22 AM

I wasn't aware of the rules about mentioning a new local business, if I am to purchse an ad then I will. Thank u for being so diligent and on top of the chatter by-laws.

Sincerely,

L & S Home Renovations

#4 roundots

roundots

Councilman

• Account Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:30 AM

An ad is not necessary. You posted in CCC Market Place and that's just what it is intended for. I would encourage you to get a satisfied customer to post a review in the review forum.

Thanks for your participation!

#5 Eric Lovan

Eric Lovan

Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:40 AM

Thank you very much, I will do just that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users