35 replies to this topic

#21 DadOf3

DadOf3

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:42 PM

Tried to go there for lunch Saturday, and they were closed...bummer.

#22 Buckeye

Buckeye

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:48 AM

Does anyone know if they are open for lunch weekdays? Tried calling, but no answer yet and no recording. Want to try them again for lunch today.

#23 Buckeye

Buckeye

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:12 PM

Does anyone know if they are open for lunch weekdays? Tried calling, but no answer yet and no recording. Want to try them again for lunch today.

Looks like I can now answer my own question! Ate there for lunch today. They are open for lunch weekdays, but not weekends. Pizza was great.

#24 Justme123

Justme123

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:54 PM

Thank you all so much for the great reviews. I am still trying to work out some of the "kinks" and get things rolling smoothly. I have posted a menu on Cheezy's facebook page under the "notes" section titled "menu" here is a link http://www.facebook....181808878546120 please feel free to add us on facebook! thanks so much!!! also be sure to start looking in the "coupon saver" envelope that comes in the mail for special coupons!!!

Thank you all for your support,

Felicia Muncy.

#25 jiyabird

jiyabird

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:01 PM

Thank you all so much for the great reviews. I am still trying to work out some of the "kinks" and get things rolling smoothly. I have posted a menu on Cheezy's facebook page under the "notes" section titled "menu" here is a link http://www.facebook....181808878546120 please feel free to add us on facebook! thanks so much!!! also be sure to start looking in the "coupon saver" envelope that comes in the mail for special coupons!!!

Thank you all for your support,

Felicia Muncy.

OMG I am so glad you all are back to cooking. My late husband and I used to HAUNT your place when it was on Spring. I miss the pizza. We were all part of the Butch Trinkle bunch. Will see you soon. Hugs to Glen. :drink:

#26 jiyabird

jiyabird

Commissioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:05 PM

Finally had a chance to get into Cheezy's to eat for the first time this afternoon! OMG! To Die FOR! :cheer:
We had spagetti (the large and when Tubby says large he means LARGE :drool: ) not expensive and good, good, good with a loaf of buttered toast. :thumbsup:
It was so great being back in that atmosphere and just being around his wonderful personality. :hug:
He is hoping to get a beer license soon and has a plan for a great game setup. He is moving along quite nicely and I hope that he gets rolling along at a fast pace.
I love all the signs hanging up. sort of like it used to be when he was on Spring Street, but as he says, "Less risque, it's a family place now."
I hope everyone trys to stop by and tells all their friends....a chance to get one of our own up and running in Jeff, one who certainly deserves it. :yes:

#27 ChopperWoman

ChopperWoman

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:31 PM

I figured why they decided to call the place "Cheezys" .. it's the cheese! Best dag gone cheese around!

#28 Buckeye

Buckeye

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:38 AM

Drove by Cheesy's yesterday afternoon and noticed a rather large "Business For Sale" sign hanging on the wall of the building facing the street. This is very disappointing to me - another local business going down the tubes. I see lots of posts on the CCC from people looking for good local food. I realilze it is all based on individual's opinions, but darn! Cheesy's is excellent! I wish more people would be more supportive of our local businesses. I think I saw their "open" sign still lit up. I am going by again today to partake of some excellent pizza if they are open. Unfortunately, they will need more paying customers than just me.

Edited by Buckeye, 29 December 2012 - 10:40 AM.

• GrumpyGranny likes this

#29 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

They are still open. I drive by there on my way home from work sometimes. It is great pizza!!

#30 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:52 AM

They're hoping to sell to someone that will keep it open. It isn't due to a lack of support from the community as much as Glenn's health.

#31 ChopperWoman

ChopperWoman

Key Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

Yep! Cheesy's is alive and well. I ate there for lunch today. They've been closed for lunch on Monday and Tuesday lately but soon will be serving lunch on those 2 days again.

#32 kelley

kelley

Local Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

Glenn has also been out running around. Have seen him nearly daily for a month or more as he tries to put weight back on via hashbrown and gravy. Was so good - and startling - to see him for the first time after assuming that probably wouldn't happen earlier last year.

He's such a fighter.
  • GrumpyGranny, Quasar, Oldgoat and 1 other like this

#33 Quasar

Quasar

Dux Ducis

• Administrators
  • 4,137 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

They are still open. I drive by there on my way home from work sometimes. It is great pizza!!

Don't forget to add the sauerkraut! :yes:

#34 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

Glenn has also been out running around. Have seen him nearly daily for a month or more as he tries to put weight back on via hashbrown and gravy. Was so good - and startling - to see him for the first time after assuming that probably wouldn't happen earlier last year.

He's such a fighter.

Glad to hear he is doing better!! Best wishes for him to continue to do well! I may have to make a trip down to the restaurant this weekend for some good stuff!
  • kelley likes this

#35 GreenShoes

GreenShoes

Councilman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

Anyone have a current phone number for Cheezy's? I tried to call today to place a carry-out and the number I found online (288.8500 I think?) said it was disconnected. Also, would love to see a menu online if anyone can point me in the right direction?

#36 Justme123

Justme123

Resident

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

The number is (812)288-8500 it was down for a few minutes that day so the credit card machine & wifi could be reconfigured. :) They are working on a website that will feature a menu & coupons! :queen:
  • Bigfoot likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users